Who do think did a good job debating in the Vice Presidential debate?

who do think was a better debater in the vice presidential debate?

• Kaine
  • Pence

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought Kaine was pretty rude... He kept talking over the moderator. Pence was better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pence for Vice President.
    I didn't Care for Kaine, even if I Was for Clinton. He was Rude and Crude and Babbled on like an a Non Presidential idiot.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you, @Pinkbeauty for the Vote of your own Confidence, and Wear Red, Trump-Pence is Not Dead.. Not yet. xxoo

@Paris13 true

@Pinkbeauty Okay, well whoever I thank for the MHO, Good luck to the Your own Winner of Next week's election! Gonna be a land slide but let us see who slides Legitimately into First base with Grace.

What Guys Said 19

• not a supporter but i think pence was better in the debate. still don't agree with his positions and despise his running mate but Kaine was pretty bad in the debate

• Mike pence. If he were running instead of Trump I might vote for him. Kaine interrupted all the time and acted as though he didn't need to prove anything because everybody hated Donald Trump.

• Gonna go with Pence, he was calm while Kain was rude and kept interrupting.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

did you hear johnson is going to stop his campaign? i saw it last night on NPR but haven't really seen anything since

@madhatters4 No I haven't, but I have heard rumors that his running mate Weld was appose to drop out and endorse Clinton, but Johnson confirmed the rumors to be false.

• Pence dominated and made it look too easy. I hear Donald is training with Nigel Farage for the next debate, so that's good. He could learn a lot from Pence, too. Trump spent all his time defending when he should have been counter-attacking.

• I fucking HATE kaine. that guy is such a little bitch. has a very punchable face and a demeanor that makes me want to vomit. he's an aging liberal hippie douche

pence was at least laid back and cool

• When it comes to debating talent so far..
    Clinton>Trump
    Pence>Kaine

This doesn't mean I agree with the views of the people who are the best debaters.. It just means they are more skilled with the format. They all lied quite a bit based on many fact checkers. Some lied more than others.

• Pence. I disagree with many things he has said or believed, but Pence.

I'm sure many Republicans are wishing their presidential and vice presidential candidates could change places. (Actually, I'm sure they're wishing their presidential candidate could change places with literally any other Republican primary candidate.)

• Kaine was rude and kept interrupting, really just a bag of wind. The prize definitely goes to Mike Pence.

I agree it was tough for me to hear pence was saying cause he kept doing that

• I don't know. I didn't watch it. If they would have included the other party's VPs, then I would have watched it. But the Dems and Repubs are too scared of them, and rightfully so. That shouldn't give them the right though, to keep other people out of their debates. If they want to be the best President, then they should go up against the best. Be willing to take on any challenger.

• Pence was by far the best.

• Pence is probably the better debater. But then again, you could throw a mannequin up next to Tim Kaine and the dude would still be the least charming person on stage.

• Pence... by FAR. If Trump could talk like Pence, he would have already won the elections xD

• The little I saw Pence handled himself far better, with a calm and collected demeanor. I didn't see the first half tho

• They both sucked and I barely remember their names. It's like watching mayonnaise debate with vanilla ice cream.

• I am voting democrat but fuck our VP is a little bitch.

• Both shit, can't wait until the head to head brawl of the next presidential elections. Maybe we'll get luck and it will be bare knuckles.

• But pence lied repeatedly, denying that trump had said things, that he had said.
    www.BBC.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37558787

• Kaine

• I'm not American but I heard this Pence joker won it

What Girls Said 2

• How is this even a question lmao? Anyone who says Kaine prolly didn't watch the debate or is just really really biased. in my opinion Clinton >= Trump and
    Pence >>>>>> Kaine.

• Didn't watch, too irrelevant. From what I've heard, Pence had the better night, but that doesn't fix the problem of his running mate being Trump.

Perhaps if Trump wins, Trump's wig will run away, causing Trump to lose his powers and become a husk of a person, leaving Pence to do the job.