And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Be honest.
2mo Make sure to comment as well.

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your biggest insecurity?
    None. I love my body (not in the 'body positive way' ie I hate myself but tell myself I'm beautiful... I like genuinely love my body nothing I would change). I love my personality. I don't get insecurity as to me unless it's a physical/mental/health limitation you can't overcome just change whatever you dislike about yourself.

0|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point, probably my age. I just really, REALLY needed my 20s to last forever, even more so than most people, I think. Obviously the clock keeps running for everyone, but it just bums me out, because that 20s lifestyle is what I want. Full blown adulthood has nothing that I'm about, like at all. Living life is a chore now, it used to be a party😞

I mean, I could have it so much worse. Physically, I'm very happy with how I look vs others my age. I'm healthy, that's always important. I'm not rich but I'm in a position where I'm at least comfortable and I can support myself, albeit nothing extravagant or exciting, it's more that I know the bills are paid, but I'm not jetsetting around the world or driving fancy cars. I have a beautiful girlfriend of almost a decade who loves me to death, and likewise with me. But that daily grind of wake up-commute-work (which is just more driving)-commute-errands-gym-cook/eat dinner-get ready for bed-sleep-repeat sucks the soul out of me. But like 90% of us are on the same grind, maybe even throwing some kids into the mix, so it's like "cry me a river", right? I don't know, it just wears on me even more than it seems to wear on others, who might even have harder/more stressful jobs. Just not built for it I guess.

Anyway, sorry I just went therapist couch mode, hahaha, I got away from the spirit of the question😂 Physically, like I said, my physical self I'm relatively happy with, age considered, but even passing for younger, it's still older than I'd want to pass for. Crow's feet coming in on me, forehead wrinkles... I mean, I'm white, so I'm really fucked, haha😱 It'll all come crashing down any day now😭
    media.giphy.com/media/ULTSN0fM6SKEE/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Just my body in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairy neck so I don't like pony tails even though I love how they look. I'm so hairy in general and my skin doesn't react well to hair removal of any kind. The only thing I haven't tried is laser removal

0|0
    0|0
  • Both weight and height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much some bootay. ... too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why do girls struggle with their even when they are the ideal body type

• Show All
    • 2mo

@cchris989 lmfao i've been doing this since 2013. I don't even weigh myself anymore.

• 2mo

That good and also don't shame yourself in front of the mirror that damages your self confidence too

• I have some scars from a motorcycle accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • My scars and weight

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely "D"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs and how sensitive I can be

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair color - redhead

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs or personality-im awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone that I know likes kids and I can't stand them. My partner understands that I prefer not to have them but he loves kids. He says that I'm enough but am I really?

0|0
    0|0
  • My stomach. I want to have a flat stomach by January next year. I'm trying to lose weight now.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight. I'm not fat or anything but I wish I was skinnier.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... i would say it but its quite the controversy. its not an insecurity but... something i'm careful of.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Just say it. You're anonymous.

• Show All
    • 2mo

What races do you date? Only Hispanic guys?

• 2mo

i'd date anyone who likes me and i if i were to like them as well. i feel stupid sometimes to not have a preference cause there's a majority of people who would and probably exclude mine. sometimes it just doesn't feel even. if you get what i mean. no, i'm not hispanic.

What Guys Said 16

• Interesting question. Definitely my weight. I'm WAY too thin from a medical perspective.

Height I'm happy with, dick I'm happy with, breasts I'm happy with, shape I'm happy with, I look a bit young for my age, don't have wrinkles don't really care if I did.

Masculine. HAHAHA... yeah, no, not at all. People who worry about how masculine or feminine they are annoy the shit out of me.

Eh... I do have some acne but other then that my face isn't unattractive I don't think.

Nothing else I can think of really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a small loan of a million dollars.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

0|0
    1|1
  • My MHO score on GaG

1|1
    0|0
  • None. I'm perfectly awesome

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't have any.. I'm perfect.

1|0
    0|1
  • Unattractive face

Most College girls think I look 14, and say I look ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peh.. nothing ;D Cause I always worked for the best..

0|1
    0|1
  • I went with height (I'm short, only 5'9), but could just have easily gone with unattractive face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight and face

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an apostate (atheist) i hide nearly everyone in turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • that my family is going to hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like my face much.

0|0
    0|0
  • My unattractive face !

0|0
    0|0
  • Height, skinny built, excess body hair
    Bald head
    Dark penis
    Grey chest hair

0|0
    0|0
  • My height :(

1|0
    0|0
  • having sex with a woman bit it really being a tranny.

0|0
    0|0