What causes women to look masculine?

Why do some women look masculine and others look very feminine? Why can't all females look fully feminine?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have more testesterone in their body. Also because of their body structure and distribution of fat on their bodies. If they are physically active , their muscular tone and shape will look more or less like males.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lack of definition in the midface

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Genetics, and higher levels of testosterone during development.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ok big eyes, big lips, small slope eye brows, small muscles, small frame.

If you don't have these things then work on personality and money to compensate if you find it necessary.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I have small chinky eyes wideish button nose wide lips long face big chin broad jaw and straight full brows :'(

• 1mo

Hmm stack money. Money can buy you anything. I wouldn't worry about tons of people are in the same predicament and they are happy!!

• Too much muscles for me and the way they act

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Its not muscles only im talking about facial features like there are girls who have feminine body but masculine face

• because some of them take hormones to look like a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No blue ivy didn't take hormones and neither did i but i look like a boy

• 1mo

thats not really a problem, women with man like faces are more accepted than men with woman like faces or even androgynous faces.

• a 4" clitoris might make her look masculine

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it had to do with genetics or something. Maybe a hormone imbalance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only excessive steroids and some hormones (mostly testosterones) can make you look ugly like a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics. And working out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!