I found an herb in my backyard and wondering if its chamomile or daisy?

i know its stupid to ask about plants on girl ask guys lol but when i opened my laptop it was on girls ask guys so... whatever.

Today i saw a flower with white petals and a yellow center. i was confused if it was chamomile or daisy. i know you can tell by the leaves and crap like that but there wasn't any which is... odd but i thought i could find out by the yellow centers and when i did i was even more confused. chamomile and my flower has the same center but the petals on chamomile are pushed back and the center bulges out. yet the center of a daisies are smooth and sinks in kind of. my center is nothing like a daisies but kind of like a chamomiles. so my flowers petals are like a daisies but... its yellow center is kind of like a chamomile's. im thinking its chamomile but i want your opinion.
P. S my flower is the middle pic, chamomile is the first one, and daisy is the last pic

?i found an herb in my backyard and wondering if its chamomile or daisy????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like oxeye daisy.

Most Helpful Girl

• chamomile I think

What Guys Said 2

• My guess is Daisy. Wrong leaves but then again there are different types of camomile

• Everybody asks everything every time on here. No question is weird. That's probably a daisy.

What Girls Said 0