Feminists meet muslims, isn't this HYSTERICAL?

So a feminist group decided to crash a muslim conference/cult topless, and honestly I find hysterical all the irony found in this video:

1. For the first time do I ever see a group of radical feminists attacking a proper target, instead of humilliating innocent men while humilliating themselves.

2. It was supposed to be a muslim convention about peace but...

3. These feminists got literally their asses kicked off the stage by the muslim crowd, while the "peace" representatives did absolutely nothing about it.

4. You can now see two groups who are heavily supported by liberals in conflict because there's an extreme and opposite direction on each side.

I can't be the only one rejoicing on this glorious moment in history XD

2mo I'm going to copy here two of the comments I read on youtube, and then slowly walk away...

"Gonna have to side with the feminists here. They finally targeted a legitimately patriarchal misogynist group and ended up with a very predictable response that they should have seen coming and brought greater numbers to prepare for. I say keep going. Keep protesting Islam. Keep bringing to light the violence that is inherent within the theocratic, misogynistic, patriarchal faith that is Islam."
2mo "So THAT'S why feminists don't try this shit in Muslim majority countries. They only behave like animals where their hordes of white knights will protect them."

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's funny. It's rude and intolerant to do what they did. They're disturbing a peaceful gathering of faith to jiggle their naked boobs around to make a "point. " and they're making feminism look like a stereotypical joke.

By no means do I support radical Islam.
    I don't agree with any religion at all, but non radicalized, peaceful practices of faith should be treated with toleration and respect in my opinion.

And by no means am I a feminist, but the movement at large looks horrible with these kind of women

I agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm not laughing at the muslims getting violent or at the women getting beat up, it's the irony on the whole situation here.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• they had nice tits :P
    ok back to serious, that was funny until they started kicking that girl on the ground :/

Why do the mentally unstable ones have to have the nice racks /= just isn't fair lol.

@Phoenix98 ikr? not too big not too small just perfect haha :P
      plus they were bouncing all around it was pretty entertaining XD

• Gosh crazy people

• The irony is so deep I have no words. 😂

• Congress should declare war against feminism

• They've made themselves look idiotic, and fools No wonder feminists have a bad name. They should have been arrested.

• I'm happy that I'm not a Muslim. I would be kill, because I'm bi sexual

• Wowwww! 😂😂😂😂

• Those females are retarted and only wanna be sluts

• This isn't funny at all and stains the name of "feminism" these sluts are worried about making a "statement" with their tits hanging out
    They're mocking actual feminists who have fought so hard for women's rights for problems that women are actually facing
    They're making a fool out of themselves and clearly have no respect
    And they're mocking Islam and ruining the conference
    I don't know what they got out of this besides looking like animals themselves

• This is so yesterday lol happened like over 2 years ago.

Anyways these Femen are very unrespectful specially when they vandalize cemetery walls like they did in my country..

• So basically two extremes met and exactly what you'd expect to happen happened.

They should not have kicked. Not cool.

• Nothing unexpected about any of this, from the feminists or the Muslims.

And no, it isn't hysterical unless you're a fucking psychopath. Which you probably are. Or simply a pathetic cuck who can't get laid and channels his bitterness into watching videos of women getting beaten.

• Wtf...

• For point number 4- how do you explain Muslim feminists? Because there are tons... TONS. Of them.
    Anyway, if those feminists wanna do that, they should go to Saudi or one of those places where women really are genuinely oppressed and forced to wear certain things. Not to normal Muslims.

But under no circumstances should they try this kind of stuff in Dubai the laws there are super strict and they'd get thrown in prison, deported or worse for being topless.

What Guys Said 25

• A lot of IRONY going on here!

The event these Feminists "crashed" was to discuss whether WIVES SHOULD BE BEATEN OR NOT. Its obvious that these women are nobody's wife. Yet, these women got their butts beaten.

UNDERSTAND THIS, FEMINISTS WERE PUBLICLY BEATEN BY MUSLIM MEN. WHERE IS THE OUTCRY BY FEMINISTS AROUND THE WORLD AGAINST ISLAM?

Islam is well known for abusing Women and Feminists are well known for FAILING TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST ISLAM AND ABUSE OF WOMEN IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Don't believe me? Here are two URLs for everyone to check out!

louderwithcrowder.com/.../

townhall.com/.../muslim-woman-calls-out-feminists-for-failing-to-speak-out-against-radical-islami-n2185444

The description said it was a peace conference, I had no clue it was them figuring out if they should beat their wives or not, that just makes it even worst and better lmao how much irony to digest?
      Thanks for sharing that, things like this should happen often, it seems like the only way to get these libtards attention.

@Popo21, here is the link to the Story...

According to Inna Shevchenko, a spokeswoman for the feminist protest group, two fundamentalist preachers were discussing the question of “whether wives should be beaten or not” when the activists, aged 25 and 31,

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...onference-on-women.html

@legs_n_sheets, I went to send you a message and found that I could not... even though I'm following you.

• memes.doublie.com/.../...-6EEe1DpoB9-Instagram.png
    Lmao i am honestly loving all the shit thats going on today <3 2016

• So you don't support muslims as in, you don't support the first amendment?

Oh look we got a SJW to the rescue

@SoFeckinAddicted What's a SJW?

@asker: I'm serious. I really wonder. Conservative Americans love to masturbate over their constitution. The constitution says that everyone has religious freedom. You say "liberals support muslims" as though that was a crazy thing... like supporting pedophiles. Why would I not support somebody's right to believe in his version of the imagined skydaddy? You think the christian god is less ridiculous?

• I don't really see why it's so funny. As far as I can tell, it's just a bunch of morons breaking the law (assuming the feminists weren't invited, which almost certainly would make this a type of harrassment/disturbing the peace).

I guess you can call me a SJW if that makes you feel superior, but don't you think it's kind of silly to assume that twenty or so people are completely representative of two massive movements?

Right, a bunch of morons being morons. Which is feminists, as usual, pulling their tits out while making social outcries, only this time breaking into a religious cult. And muslims doing what they do best, which os being violent. Mind you, I just realized this event was about if muslims should beat their wives or not, instead of a peace convention.

I'm not saying you're wrong. You're probably right.

My point is this: how many women (and men) would call themselves feminists? A shitload, right? And how many feminists are radicalized/moronic/disrespectful (as is the case with these two women)? Not that many.

So why paint feminists with such a broad brush? I don't mean to come across as arrogant, but you seem much smarter than that.

Because of. them are. I can share to right now countless of videos of feminist conventions that exposes them as vulgar, hateful and ignorant. This is one of the best I've seen, though:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0

From what I've observed actually, very few feminists aren't like that. And that's very unfortunate.

• There was something similar in Sweden when some gay pride parade was attacked by muslim.

That's what the progressive left comes down to - eventually they will start eating each other up about who is the most oppressed and whatnot.

• With the message the left tells them. In sure they were shocked

• Yeah FEMEN is particularly dumb. Not sure what there plan is, all they ever do is whip their tits out and expect it to mean something.

• Islamists are violent. Fact

• Either you support feminism or islam haha

• Poor France just can't catch a break, mentally unstable topless feminists massive and overwhelming immagration, terrorist attacks, etc.

The video was actually a little bit funny until they started attacking the girls and kicking them on the ground and while what the girls did should not be tolerated they could have just escorted them out of the building they didn't need to attack them physically no exuse for that kind of behavoir.

• It's interesting to see everyone pile up on the girls. That first security guy is enough

• yes!!! Peace.

• Priceless

• I'm not going to watch the movie but from what you said.. They are just asking for repercussions.. Muslims are freaking nuts and take their religion very seriously. Like people die for smaller stuff then this on a daily basis in their country.. I think their religion should be respected. Or their god Allah could permit bad stuff to happen. but likewise if we are friends and good with their religion, we are golden.

• Cops went crazy anywhere, when Femen protested.

• They have really nice tits.

• I was informed here that Muslims kill naked women lol
    I love how the first two guys just walked away

They don't kill naked women
      Killing is a sin in Islam unless it's for self defense

@Popo21 I know , I'm just mocking those who claim so
      They didn't kill 2 naked women ruined their conference
      If you noticed the two scholars , they didn't wanna interact with the chicks , but at the same time they didn't wanna them to ruin their meeting

• Femen are just fake man. They are paid off models.

• Definitely watching that when I get home. I'll tell ya what I think after.

Okay. Just watched it. Yea, the women deserved every bit of that. Much as I dislike the idea of Islam, they should still be able to have conferences like this in peace.

• Ignorance is a bliss.

• iam usually not a fan of islam or its teaching... but you know what fk feminists and their feminisim they deserved every kick they got.

• Thank you for posting an absolutely nonsense question.

• Maybe your reich wing propaganda tells you liberals support muslims, but I don't know anyone on the left who doesn't despise islam.

Give me a break lol
      Like if no one knows liberals appease to muslims, just like Obama and Clinton stated after the gay club shooting, once it was known the attacker was a Muslim: "We do not know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!". Not to mention it was the liberals who were completely OK letting the syrian refugees in the country, despite all that was/is happening on Germany.

Good to know all it takes liberals to understand is watching muslims and feminists kick each other's ass. XD

they're politicians genius so obviously they're going to be politically correct in their statements. duh. Even george bush said "islam is peace" after 9/11.

I'm not in favor of importing refugees and don't know anyone who is. If you don't know there's a disconnect between the politicians and the people, you're as stupid as you seem.

I don't see any disconnect anywhere. All I see, irl just as on the internet, is that liberals are muslim apologists. You seem to be the only one being stupid here trying to deny it. You don't even have to go to reddit forums, lurk around on gag and you'd find plenty of libtards defending muslims. I assume you're a butthurt liberal, though, and I'm glad you came to your senses in regards to this issue... 😉

• FCKING LOVE THAT!! I would have bailed them out, after getting arrested, just to meet them and tell them it was amazing!!
    When is the next demonstration? Maybe they would be so bold as to go totally nude, as God intended!!

• This is awesome