Are you jealous of the opposite sex and if so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I used to be a kid, I thought men were ugly and girls so pretty, and I thought it was so unfair that men could get married with someone good looking and we have to marry ugly people lmao (I was like 5).
    Even when I liked guys , they used to be feminine looking. In that sense i used to be jealous lmaoo
    But now that I grew up and basically the opposite as I'm really into masculine men ❤️ I'm not jealous anymore lol.

No I'm not jealous of men. I love them and I love being woman because they complete me perfectly 😍

sounds like growing pains.

@heythereambak I don't know I just stopped being a kid and tadaa

At 6 you found men ugly and creepy, at what age did you started liking men? You found men ugly and creepy as a kid because men had long beards and arm hairs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really but I do envey the ability to get sex more easily.

What Girls Said 7

• yes for them being more free about their body like no shame for not shaving armpits, legs etc. and therefore much easier to do things in life without fuss (like sports)
    also for being physically strong and therefore more independent in many areas in life
    but im ok w being a girl

also no fuss over periods and cramps ! or fear of getting pregnant

But if a guy is very hairy and decides to wax /shave his whole body then people even most women see it as weird and odd that this man has all waxed smooth hairless body neck to toe , and if he lets it all grow full natural even then most people see it as ofd weird ugly and women find it creepy sexually repulsive as well.
      It's so werid then.
      at least for women itts straight and clear than just shave and wax it hairless, simple.
      For men its double standards.

@heythereambak but really hairy guys are more of individual personal problem not the whole gender thing and any of that problem of guy being to hairy is coming from standard for girls
      trust me its not easier to always shave, that is not sustainable and prevents you to do things in life since it's so time consuming and painful and ingrown hairs, skin irritation etc. I don't want to fuss so much over that and be free... like me waxing lasts 2 days ! about shaving lasting I'm not gonna even start. it's such a unresonable standard
      many girls might not like hairy guy but it is socialy accpetable, that is huge difference from standard for girls. And you can always find a girl ok with hairy guy, as i said even a lot of girls prefer it and there are guys ok w girls being hairy, thati s not issue here. The point is in society where girls are not that body free and that impacts girls life a lot. The best would be that all is normal, like hairy, shaved, 2 days hairs etc.

• only with the fact that guys don't get monthly period and mood swings :(

• I am not jealous. I envy them being able to pee while standing and having no periods😑

• I used to be sorta mad that women can't take off their shirts like men could or stand while peeing but I'm good now 😂

• Yes coz we have a number of ovules but the guys can have as much as they want I don't think it's faire really but in all no I'm not jealous I'm happy the way I am!

• Nope. Happy to be a female.

• I'm not jealous. I don't see what's the point.

so you like having a period, once a month?

and no, i dont mean high high. you dumbass. i know what im talking about

@Dave20154 yeah yeah, you know what you're talking about lol

What Guys Said 14

• No, I am not. I am a very logical person, I don't waste my time and energy on something like " Jealousy". I only concentrate on my own life.

• Jealous of the opposite sex? Jealous of them specifically for what?

• Yes. Female privilege. No greater time to be a female.

• I don't feel envy about girls but limited clothes styles as man irritates me lol but as a guy we are lucky to not having pain of periods and waxing thing

• I'm jealous of their ability to bone anyone they want. That would be awesome hahaha. But then again, they have different wants than us men

• Physically i don't think i am jealous but in other areas somethings are little more favourable to females like easy sex partners, more free stuff, no pressure to start family, no requirement of being physically strong etc. I know most will not agree but it's my opinion so fo.

• Only because they don't have an 8 inch appendage floppin all over the place between their legs but, I'd choose that over periods or pregnancy so :-P

• Yes , and no. Wouldn't want to go through the daily chores of make up etc. But what I would say is I envy the fact that the can meet guys get hit on and take their pick. Unless stunningly good looking, men have to jump through hoops to get a result.

• NO!!! LOL
    im stronger
    faster
    have more power

the only reason there in a good spot is cause GOD put love in me
    so i care for them without cause

• Yes!
    The power of their vagina grants them quite some power!
    And the easy access to sex :o

• The power of the vagina is insane! lol

• Yes, they can get sex pretty easily.

• "Are you jealous of the opposite sex and if so why?"

No.

• I'm jealous that a good looking girl can make so much money performing web cam show, stripping, or doing porn.