Do all girls like muscular guy?

What is the most muscle do u like or eyes goes on

Most Helpful Girl

• From my own opinion, yes. Girls will sometimes like the masculinity of a man, and/or physical features such as eyes and whatnot. Some girls will just love a man for who he is, no matter if he's fluffy for his weight, or if he's a stick.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I suppose they do.

How do build muscle then if i dont like to lift weight

Well, if you don't like to lift weight then I don't think you can build muscle. As far as I know if you want bulk muscles like Arnold then you need to weight lifting but if you want a body like Bruce lee then you can achieve that lifting only 5kgs not more than that, but you need to do that at least 100 times.

If you still don't like to do that, then you can do cardio exercises and also push ups and pull ups. Push ups and pull ups won't build you any muscles but it will burn your fat and tone your body.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope, I personally don't find it attractive.

• i don't care about muscles

• I love muscles

• All girls? No

• I don't pay attention to muscles, I focus on personality rather than appearance,

• No we don't

• no - i don't find huge muscles attractive

• i'm in between, i wouldn't care really if he did or didn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Just lol @ dudes who waste their time in the gym.

• Fo' sure.