Girls, Would anyone help me I'm a mess coz what happened to me in the past?

I've had brake downs and mental problems but I try to ask girls to help

1mo Thanks to you all that talked to me ill seek professional help

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, Would anyone help me I'm a mess coz what happened to me in the past?
    Ask a guidance counselor, tell your parents, or call a hotline.

"I've had brake downs and mental problems but I try to ask girls to help"
    I advise you not to seek gals out as people who will fix your life for you and help you sort out your issues. That's your responsibility and to me best done by professionals, family, and friends.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey you can message me if you would like, and talk about your life. Tell me your problems, there's no need to be a mess, just look up and smile~ :)

• You're 16... the only person who can help you is yourself. If needed, ask your friends' and family's help. People here only give opinions, definitely can't sort out all your problems or "fix" you. good luck!

Thanks but I never ask people to help that much

In that case, you should start asking people in your real life, because you don't have to walk all the paths alone. sometimes, it's okay to depend on your family and friends. online people are (honestly), not that reliable (well, not all of them, maybe some).

True true some just don't give 2 shits about people

• well that's stupid. Don't ask girls to help. Ask a therapist to help