What do I do about this loud ass train every night?

Every night almost every hour a loud ass train literally vibrates my whole room. The train conductors are fucking trolling my city. This dude signals the train horn in a beat every time it passes by at like 3 AM. It was alright before because it was just a steady horn every 5 seconds as it was passing. This dude is doing beats now though... Like wtf. If I called would they even believe me? W0t do?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Train conductors are trolling your city? Lol. Sounds to me like you should move... away from the train tracks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever possible, move to a location that isn't close to the train tracks. Right now there's not a whole lot you can do. You can get an attorney or lawyer and see if you can file any kind of complaints against the train company. But I think the best case scenario is to move to a new apartment or house because the train tracks aren't going to disappear or move anywhere away from your home anytime soon, if ever. Get legal help and see what they can do to help you. If the conductor isn't following the correct procedures and deliberately signals more than he should or need to, then maybe your complaint can bring attention to his manager or supervisor.

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing you can Do, @Chico_brah.
    It is Mind over Matter now with this 'Matter' Here, dear. And after awhile, although maybe no Smile, you will get Used to it and Sleep right through it.
    Good luck. xx

• Go beat up the conductor.

• Well, good luck to you. I don't live by the train tracks anymore, so I don't have to listen to it sing a little morning song. 💃

• Lmao that's why you're up so early. I was wondering...

I had a train that literally was right outside my window. Train came at least 6 times in 24 hours. I just got used to it. I always kept a fan on tho- maybe that helped

• No wonder why I always felt bad for those who live near the train station/railway, lol. I think it's time to find yourself a better place.

• Move lol

• Sleep with earplugs in

• There's not much you can do about it, you can't really prevent it from happening, talk to your local council, that's the only thing you can do, if it vibrates your entire room. Lolol good luck~

What Guys Said 10

• I think you can apply for a horn restriction zone, obviously if it's just you they'll ignore it, but if everyone in your neighbourhood is affected you can make things happen.

http://www.fra.dot.gov/eLib/details/L03055

• trolling your city?

i think you need to move. i imagine this train has been on this line long before you lived there and will be on that line long after you move.

i think you have to move out or just figure out how to cope with it

• You chose to live there, you haven't got a leg to stand on. There is a legal concept called "moving to a nuisance" which says you can't move to a place and then complain about what's next door.

If they are sounding the horn at night, there are probably workers on the track that the driver has to alert as they approach.

• Sounds just like my house. I've had shit falling on the floor because trains pass. When its a passanger train its not so bad but when its a cargo train its almost like my windows will break. I guess filing a complaint with the railriad company is the only solution.

• Nothing

They're probably their deploying steam coal to generate electricity.

Or theyre deploying mattlurgical coal to make metals, but I would say just mind your business and don't call the city.

Because the city won't do anything.

They're deploying steam coal from state to state to generate more electricity.

• Derail the train !! And be done with it. No more trains after that :-)

• Just get him out of the train and beat his sorry ass mother fucker!

• I think the easiest way to deal with that is to just move

• Go get some tools and get to work, terrorist sister.

• You need to file a complain to the authorities concerned.