Do You Like Batman?

I Love Batman :pDo You Like Batman?

1mo @madhatters4 @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @SomeGuy37 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @Saoirise_Nua @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @paris13 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @RicanEyes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As in the movies? The cartoons? The comics? The toys? Or just the character in general?

If it's the movies, I think Nolan's trilogy is the best, because the themes were more darker, more deeper. Especially The Dark Knight.

and More Importantly, NO ROBIN! But that's just me, as I don't like sidekicks type of characters, they seem to just be fillers to me.

I remember the cartoons when I was kid, they were memorable, but I've long stopped watching them.

Never owned any toys of Batman, maybe one time I did, think it was a movie promo kind of thing they had for McDonald's or was it Burger King's? Don't really remember anymore.

I don't really read Batman comics, but there was one time I remember reading a Batman comic at a friend's house, Batman vs. Predator. It was very memorable to me. Years have gone by and I remember seeing someone took ideas from the comics and made this short Batman vs. Predator film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes

What Girls Said 13

• i LOVE batman!!! <3

• Like? I LOVE him!!! He is, was, and will always be my favourite superhero!!! in my opinion he has no comparison..

• Yes. Yes I do

• Who doesn't?

• Hate him.

• His okay I guess

• I think I do

• Sure why not

• Yeah, he's alright

• Yes. I wish he weren't gay.

He's not

I think he and Robin share a double bed in the warm bit of the Bat Cave, by the stove, and they cuddle up naked together and Robin gets it hard up the bum. Batman likes the look of Catwoman but as soon as she takes her panties off he just goes all limp and useless.

You must really hate batman batman actually got married to a woman once

• Joker is my guy

• not a fan

• He's an asxxxxx sometimes

What Guys Said 14