I'm 5'10, how tall will I be?

So I just turned 16 and I'm 5'10 (1,78m) flat but I that was like 2 months ago so I might be a little bit taller.
My dad's 6ft (1,83m) and he told me that he was 5'5 (1,65m) at 15.
My mom is 5'2 (1,58m) and my older brother is 6'3 (1,90m) and he's 19 and he told he was 5'9 (1,75m) at 15.

My weight is 140 lbs (About 65kg) and I'm very lanky.

I don't eat candy cuz I hate it except chocolate.
I drink 3 glasses of milk to every meal (3 meals a day) and a lot of meat and veg. Plus I get 9+ hours of sleep every night.

I have not hit my growth spurt yet and got hair on my armpits at 15.
And I need to add this, I'm always hungry now, it started like a week ago and I wanna eat all the time lol and I've never felt this way before in my life.

Thank's!

by the way I you're wondering how tall I was at 15; I was 5'9 (1,75-1,76m at 15).

2mo VOTE FOR MY FINAL HEIGHT HERE: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/ask-question?r=true

I should add that we dance almost everyday where we stretch 1/4 of each lesson plus I hit the gym 3 times a week.
2mo SORRY; I MEAN; VOTE FOR MY FINAL HEIGHT HERE: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2135432-i-m-5-10-how-talll-will-i-be

Most Helpful Guy

• I was also 5'10 when i was 16. Now im 6'2

What Girls Said 3

• You could end up 5'10 or 6'5 for all anyone knows. Your doctor should be able to project your height decently accurately but that's never 100%.

Whatever happens happens. You still have about 2 years of growth left. Wait it out.

• honestly there's no telling but you're not short thats for sure

• I would imagine you hit around 6 feet or a little over that. if you want to assure that, I'd look into better caring for yourself, like working out, take your vitamins, eat nutritionally, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• A strict exercise regimen, healthy diet, and maybe some mineral supplements will help you gain the maximum height possible. At 5'10'' you're still going to be invisible to a lot of women, but you should have no problem picking up shorter girls. Perhaps try dating Asian or Latina girls, as they tend to be smaller and more diminutive on average, plus they're more likely to not psychotically obsess over your height, so it's a double-bonus. But you could grow two more inches easy, and once you're 6' or over, even the most height obsessed woman will at least grudgingly acknowledge your slight worth and value as a man. It's only guys who are 5'9'' or shorter who are 2x more likely to commit suicide because girls think it's funny to publicly humiliate them and stuff. That's what happened to my 5'5'' friend. Shot himself. Because even nice girls pretended to just ignore him. Wouldn't even look at him. Well, they can't hurt him anymore.

• U can even be taller than 1.85 if you eat healthy, do workouts and sleep well. I grew up a lot after age of 18.

• I'm 6"0
    My dad was 6"4
    Mom was 5"2