What has been your greatest life lesson to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your own thoughts control how happy or peaceful you are more than what you have happen to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents started from nothing and obtained a good life. We started out in the upstairs half of a Drunkard russian construction workers home and eventually we moved into a wel to do neighborhood. Both my parents were making 6 figures and I wasn't supposed to worry about anything. I was supposed to have everything handed to me, done for me. Life was supposed to be easy.

But then my family got torn apart and I lost it along with all the promises that came with it. I had to do everything on my own and that reality never really hit me until later on in life. So years later I was working somewhere and I meet one of the smartest people who I have ever meet. My boss and so I was telling him abut my story and how I felt cheated and he told me something that stuck with me forever.

"You know what, Telekinetic Potato" he said, "People buy houses they can't afford, they buy cars they don't deserve and they get into debt and trouble because of it. The fact is in this world you have to work hard to get anything worth having and what people don't understand is The world doesn't owe you anything"

The world doesn't owe you anything. That was something that really changed how I viewed life for the better. It tought me that there are no guarantees, no absolutes. You may very well deserve something, but that doesn't mean you're gonna get it. Something probably should turn out a certain way, but that doesn't mean it will and that's a hard reality that we all need to come to terms with.

What Girls Said 4

• To forgive people, but never for the same mistake twice.

Plus, never talk myself into going against my own intuition.

• Sometimes we need to stop and think about our decisions. Sometimes, we need to take our time in order to make a choice we won't regret later.
    Being in a hurry, usually doesn't help us. We might end up making a bad decision because of it.
    That's the my greatest life lesson to date.

• Take care of your body.

• do not say no to a threesome with his brother

What Guys Said 17

• There are certain things I have understood.

1. Emotions and feelings are very dangerous and they can mess you up on the insider, they are variables and are likely to change anytime. Emotions and feelings can cloud your logic, your thinking and can make you do something you don't want to do and they certainly cannot be trusted.

Hence it's best to have them under your control rather than emotions, feelings controlling you.

2. It's always better to take your decisions using your head, based on logic, facts rather than depending on how you feel at that moment.

3. Always keep one standard that would be uncompromising, which is never interact, communicate with a person who has poor communication skills. that is a person who doesn't reply fast, a person who takes weeks , months to reply.

4. When you are interacting with a woman, no matter what she may mean to you, like friends or more. Never lie to her regarding anything, you may choose not to tell her everything but never lie to her. If at all you lie to her then you should confess the truth and immediately seek apology.

Always try to be honest with women, they certainly find that quality in a man very appealing and attractive.

• Don't take things for granted and work hard to keep them, otherwise they can easily be taken away.

• Look forward, you can't change the past

• Being poor and working up to middle class from a bad ghetto neighborhood to a nice and safer, more stable middle class neighborhood.

So I guess life itself has been my greatest life lesson.

• Never assume the ones you love will be here tomorrow. :-(

• friends and family are important parts of ur life always stick to them cuz they r only people who will help u and stick to u in ur bad time

• Don't listen to what women say they want.

• Don't do that...

• Less people your with less problems you carry

• Keep working on your goals even if its your own family holding you back, you have to push forward

• 90% of what i learned was a lie

I had to relearn everything

• Don't drop the soap 😳

• Never trust a fart

• Tupac on dating and treating women
    you can see how when he grew up reality hit.

https://youtu.be/0qqQ79J7qEI

• Don't run after someone you're able to pass up

• You can't force anything... Just let things happen...