Who is your inspiration or role model?

It is ok to have more than one

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my dad and my grandpa. They were both marines and after leaving the marine corps, they had unbiased opinions and took things day by day, never stressing over anything. My dad passed away five years ago, and it is getting harder and harder to remember him with each passing day, but all I have been left with are good memories, excluding the funeral.
    My grandpa is a hilarious guy who loves to build and sees me as the daughter he never had. He always builds nice things for the people around his neighborhood, he just built his neighbor a large shed and fixed his other neighbor's roof, for only as much money as it takes to buy the supplies. He never makes a penny off of anything he does which helps his neighborhood thrive. He also walks his neighbors dog everyday since the guy had gotten knee surgery. My grandpa always makes time where there is none for everybody important to him in his life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I admire my dad, my mom, and Trey Parker for his "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I like Trey gowdy and mark Cuban for the same reason. I don't know if I'd call them role models though.

Who are the people you mentioned? I would like to know more dude

@Fortheholidays Trey Parker is the creator of South Park and Book of Mormon. Trey gowdy is a conservative house representative and though I don't agree with all of his viewpoints I find his debate style intriguing and captivating and he seems competent. And mark Cuban is an investor on the show Shark Tank and owner of the dallas cowboys. He has the tough sort of pit bull attitude but seems like a guy who genuinely cares.

I like how somebody downvoted this. As though I'm wrong. I think I understand who I look up to, and I don't know how you can judge that as right or wrong, but whatever

I used to love south park! I might look at the other names and see if I can learn something too. It's too bad you got down-voted, but like you said "whatever".

What Girls Said 17

• No role models and I'm here right now
    No role models to speak of
    Searchin' through my memory
    I couldn't find one

She shallow with the...
      She shallow
      She shallow
      She shallow with the...

• i saw this woman on a train a few years ago. she must have been in her 60s... anyways, she was so beautiful, so elegant. everything about her exuded such grace. anyways, i've always wanted to be more like her, though i'm beginning to think refinement cannot be self-learned.

• My mum and dad probably! :D

• my mum, she s honestly the best person I met
    and I m totally not biased XD

• My inpiration? That little dreamy girl I was before and my role model - The future me- Woman, who I want to become one day.

• My mother and father.

• I don't know... I haven't really thought of that before. TBH, I don't really look up to anyone in particular or aspire to be like anyone.
    And yes, of course it's ok to have more than one. I don't see why that wouldn't be ok.

• Jesus Christ. The only role model I need.

• The God above is forever my role model.

• Chicago. Get it? Ha, ha.
    But no, really, it's either Diogenes of Sinope or Clint Barton.

Why these people? :)

Well not only was Diogenes one of the old Greek philosophers he was the best philosopher to ever philosophize in the history of philosophy. No, jk, but if you read about him he's #1 troll, B. C.
      Clint Barton, because. Cuz Hawkeye man. He's like Batman, normal human being playing in the major leagues of superpowers and technology and all. But better cuz he's not so angsty and dark. Matt Fraction has an excellent portrayal of him, if you've never picked it up. It's a short collection but worth reading I think.

• My dad.

• Myself

• iiSuperwomanii

• God is mine

• I don't have role models. I define myself.

• Chiara ferragni!

Why is that?

I've never looked up to anyone in my life, ever. But for the past 4 months or more, I've just felt like she's everything I aspire to be. She's genuine (or at least she seems like she is I don't really know her), she's unique and true to her own taste, she has managed to build herself to being an extremely successful young business women in the fashion industry BUT has always given credit to her team that works with her/for her. She's probably one of the realist person in that kind of industry, and it's hard to not be a sell out these days.
      the only negative comment I've ever heard about her EVER is that she's "too skinny" and honestly if that's all people can critique her about then I don't think she's doing a bad job.

Wow, she sounds great. I may research her one day

• lindsey lohan because she did it right

What Guys Said 12