Could you go through your greatest fear to save your loved one {description in post}?

Like, if you're terrified of...

A) heights and had to bungee jump 2,000 feet in the air,
B) huge bodies of water and had to swim in the middle of the ocean for an hour,
C) small spaces and had to crawl a mile through a small tunnel, or
D) spiders and had to spend a night in a room with hundreds of non-venomous ones,

could you go through your greatest fear (whatever it is)?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Yes, but only because I'm actually not that scared of my greatest phobia.
  • I can't say that I know what I'd do, but why does it matter when it'll never happen?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I'd do absolutely anything for my kids. No questions asked.

• My greatest fear is dying so I would just die then? I don't know if I would.

• option E. spending a night without my makeup :O AHHH!

What Guys Said 1

• B isn't a fear particularly but it could kill me I can swim but not sustain treading water so unless it was calm so I could just float for an hour or I had a life jacket on I'd probly die.
    I could do the other 3 though and A id do for free just for the adrenalin rush and if im lucky the photos.
    What i think are my biggest fears are also things that would kill me so facing them isn't really an option Leeches that burrow inside you and eat you and being tortured to death by the mafia or jigsaw.