Guys of GAG, why are you so angry and resentful towards women?

I see so many churlish anti women comments that seem tinged with bitterness and anger, what made you feel that way? Who hurt you?

1mo This was a real question about what made guys feel like this, the fact that you can feel negative feelings towards women in general is concerning and i would like to know why/what happened to you that made these feelings occur.

Ladies your opinions ARE welcome but bashing these dudes like this is not going to help me get my answers >_>

Guys PM me if you don't want to share here, i'm seriously curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have penises that they think will not get them laid and they are frustrated because of it. Freud explains this shit pretty well.

Most Helpful Guy

• This website seriously attracts the worst of the worst. There is this 25-29 blue anon that tried to convince me a genocide of women is necessary because of feminism. Lmao. Seriously^^ That's what 25-29 years of no intimacy will result in I guess. Some questionable women on here as well.

Take the advice here with a grain of salt. Get to know the rational people on this website with good insight and only follow their advice. I'd say that 8/10 people on here are deluded as fuck, and GAG is a societal safe haven for them.

What Girls Said 11

• Guys of GAG, why are you so angry and resentful towards women?
    In my opinion it's because they're entitled, spoiled brats who react to reject with angry/bitterness that they aren't fucking/dating the gal they want and cling to an extreme victimhood complex.

In my view: They're angry they're not getting the sex they feel owed/deserving of/entitled to. They're bitter against gals for having the ability to reject them and 'deny' them of what he wants from her. They go so far as to shit on gals ability claiming gals just like a-holes/jerks because of course he's so perfect the only possible flaw that a gal can reject him based on is a self-congratulatory one like him being too nice.

• Because they think they're entitled to women and positive attention no matter what they say or how they behave. Then they get pissed off when people don't want to be around them and their shitty attitudes. But, instead of saying wow maybe I should work on that, they blame everyone else for all their problems.

• They got the personality of a toe and look like one too. That's why they don't get girls which fuels their hate for women.

The fact you said they don't get girls means that you also see women as a prize for a man to get, which is only adding to the problem

@cchris989 Found the mgtow 🙄 Pussy is a prize, so is good dick.

• Typically they're guys who have asked out between 0 - 3 women in their lifetime, live in basements 24/7, never see the sun, and don't understand why they're single and virgin. And that unrealistic expectation makes them angry.

Like, why aren't Hollywood models falling into their cheetos and mountain dew stained pajama pants, ready to open their Hollywood pussies and be impregnated by the video game hero's virgin micro-penis?

And like, why do those Hollywood models have to have those ridiculous things called thoughts and standards for attractive male behavior? Such bitches!

:)

• In almost all cases it's bc they can't get sex

• Half of these nerds are just sexually frustrated and can't get laid.

• I assume they generally dislike women

• i see it on yahoo answers in the gender studies section as well. it's like," my wife took everything i had during divorce (even though she was the homemaker), i was left with nothing. so, women are on pedestals and they need to be stumped!" they drag their personal problems in paragraphs and state to make women "suffer" yet they love women, not all the guys do this but significant amount, as well as some women.

• Bitter MGTOW virgins who expect to date models.
    LOL!

• Bruh. They're basement dwellers 😂😂😂

• Because most of them are single butthurt men.

What Guys Said 21

• I'd wager that most have been rejected and don't have the tools to properly cope with it.

It's kind of sad in a way, because it's fixable for most.

• Many guys who come here because they are frustrated with women and ask questions here to try and quell or find answers for those frustrations

Unfortunately instead of taking advice or entertaining opinions they get defensive. It doesn't help when some girls troll on these frustrated men.
    it reaffirms their bitter feelings.

Often time the anger is unjustified other times it is.
    I think it's a great way for guys to voice their frustration on the Internet and not in the real world, where they might not have a voice or anyone to talk to.

I personally dont have any resentment towards women

Reading a lot of the ladies opinions and they sound just as angry or resentful as the men in question

Pretty interesting

• I'm not and I never will be. There is no excuse to be angry and resentful towards women.

• Not me... If wishing gals were more straight forward counts as "angry" or "resentful", then I'm both of those. Other than that, I'm good.

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/azbEgBK_700b_v1.jpg

• Me? I love women best thing God created in my opinion.

I just dislike feminists, liberal democrats, gender studies and liberal arts graduates and social justice warriors.

• I like a lot of the women on gag. but many of them are entitled, spoiled brats who deserve no respect. And a few men on here are complete moron simps. Either type will get a slap of reality from me.

• But... but I'm not though :(

• Because women aren't fucking them!

The constant rejection like that from EVERY woman, is something that no woman can empathize with... because "being rejected by every crush" is NOTHING like "no one has ever found me attractive enough to fuck"

• Look a guy can get a girlfriend it's not that hard if you try. But some of the comments females are giving here are only going to do more harm than good, look guy's don't fall into hatred instead know you're worthy and feel good about yourself stop the negative mindset and go after whoever you want, and if you get rejected ok don't give up keep pursuing. Start developing a positive outlook on things.

• This is, sadly, what happens when fathers fail.

• I was going to give an opinion, now I think I'm not going to because after reading the pink side alittle , I'm very disappointed to

• They want to control women. They also believe that women should be housewives. I'm neither.

• Im not. I have just given up on ever having a girlfriend because the only answer i get is either no or *insert relationship here*

• lol its probably because they are baiting for replies.

• Are you being sarcastic here? It is actually the opposite , because i am guy i got accused as rapist , cheater. Etc , but i am too thicked skinned to feel insulted

• Butthurt from being rejected or just unattractive. That's why I don't talk to them.

• I'm not. I just enjoy you know mocking feminism, but I don't have anything against feminism. It's just the funny videos of feminists saying there are five genders

• Well I think it in a woman nature to shame men, they can't compete on a physical level so if they insult us they might be able hurt our feelings and a woman feelings is pretty much all she has at this point.

• I'm not. Most guys here are living in their parents basement and lack social skills.

• The guys that seem to hate women the most, actually like them the most and are just really frustrated because they can't find a nice, loyal, good one.

The women that are mad, choose the wrong kinds of guys, get cheated on, then turn feminist and hate on the other guys that they didn't choose.

Somehow instead of the good people choosing other good people, the good ones of each gender end up dating the bad ones of the other gender, and almost everyone ends up pissed.

• the same women many of these women are resentful towards men