What can I do on my day off tomorrow?

I have a day off don't know what to do

Updates:
1mo I have no friends

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I say catch up on a good movie, write down ideas of a movie or book, exsercise, read a good book, window shopping, hang out with a friend and go eat somewhere. Relax by making a smoothy and pamper yourself, play around with make up, buy 5$ paint and paint up your old clothing. Mmmmmmmm stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go work out or spend the day swimming or at the gym or some shit like that.

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Whatever it is that you need to do. And if there isn't anything you need to do, then just relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take at look at your local town's tourism board. If there's things to do and see , they gotta be on there somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Go hiking?
      Go swimming?
      Go shopping?
      Sit and home and stare at the ceiling , while tears roll down the side of your cheeks?

• Empty a jar of mayonnaise, fill it with vanilla yogurt or pudding, and eat it in public 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix, bake, cook, eat, sleep, visit the humane society, go day drinking, fishing, hiking, shoppung, driving around, work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • im sure you can figure that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rest

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't have plan with friends
    Beer and movies would be nice I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Start learning something from YouTube. Whatever you have always wanted to learn but haven't taken the time to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • make some friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• sleep in, work out, make yourself a nice dinner haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Just chill. Sleep a lot, order a pizza, watch movies... that's what I would do 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Binge watch something on Netflix xD

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you like to do? Go do that.

0|0
    0|0