Be honest do you think black girls have worse attitudes then othet girls?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No, generalising a skin colour having a 'worse attitude' isn't very fair. All skin colours have people with foul attitudes and all skin colours have people with good attitudes.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Exactly!!! thank you!!! I'm sick of everyone attacking black people enough is enough I'm sick!!! I might not be black but I black man raised me and tages me as his own son

• 1mo

@retrooo aha same, I'm not black either, but I'm sick of people targeting others because of their skin colour, aha it's silly.~ ><

Most Helpful Guy

• I think more of it has to do with the culture and environment the girl is raised in than the color of her skin.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• No. There is no such thing. What one man thinks is ugly another man may think she is beautiful. This is a common misconception and has no basis in reality.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm not asking about looks tho.

• 1mo

Oops just realized that. I was just scanning its late and I guess I just assumed. Hmm their attitudes? Well since they only just recently came from Africa and how crazy it is over there, I think that is just survival. Not who they truly are. As in they can be just as mellow as anyone else under the right circumstances.

• ofc no but the media makes them look like that

0|0
    0|0
  • you kidding? they are the only easy hoes out there

0|0
    1|1
  • no honestly
    some do
    some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not black... but why do all races just want to pick on black people and biracials? Leave black people alone. I am notveven black at all but DARN IT just leave blacks and biracials alone

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How do you know what my race is

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm from the black panthers

• 1mo

To answer you question :every unpleasant attitude a person displays has an injury scar and wound behind it. there's a reason why people in general act they way they act. the environments setups and also what the person has been through in his her life contributes to a behavioural pattern. So if a white guy grew up in the hood he would be act rachet. same wit has a white girl if she grew up in the hood. I lived in the hood