Be honest do you think black girls have worse attitudes then othet girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, generalising a skin colour having a 'worse attitude' isn't very fair. All skin colours have people with foul attitudes and all skin colours have people with good attitudes.

Exactly!!! thank you!!! I'm sick of everyone attacking black people enough is enough I'm sick!!! I might not be black but I black man raised me and tages me as his own son

@retrooo aha same, I'm not black either, but I'm sick of people targeting others because of their skin colour, aha it's silly.~ ><

Most Helpful Guy

• I think more of it has to do with the culture and environment the girl is raised in than the color of her skin.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• No. There is no such thing. What one man thinks is ugly another man may think she is beautiful. This is a common misconception and has no basis in reality.

I'm not asking about looks tho.

Oops just realized that. I was just scanning its late and I guess I just assumed. Hmm their attitudes? Well since they only just recently came from Africa and how crazy it is over there, I think that is just survival. Not who they truly are. As in they can be just as mellow as anyone else under the right circumstances.

• ofc no but the media makes them look like that

• you kidding? they are the only easy hoes out there

• no honestly
    some do
    some don't

• I am not black... but why do all races just want to pick on black people and biracials? Leave black people alone. I am notveven black at all but DARN IT just leave blacks and biracials alone

How do you know what my race is

I'm from the black panthers

To answer you question :every unpleasant attitude a person displays has an injury scar and wound behind it. there's a reason why people in general act they way they act. the environments setups and also what the person has been through in his her life contributes to a behavioural pattern. So if a white guy grew up in the hood he would be act rachet. same wit has a white girl if she grew up in the hood. I lived in the hood