Should a man feel ashamed of himself if a girl beat him up?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she should be ashamed for being so violent to a guy who obviously doesn't believe in being violent to someone , even when being attacked. It shows you have self-restraint.

What Girls Said 4

• No
    But the girl should

• No.
    There are women who are stronger than men...

• No I think a guy who beats up a girl is even worst, I think you did let her beat you up. Still please next time just defend, block her attacks or push her away and avoid hitting the face

• If I was a guy I would start to doubt my manliness... but hey u can't win them all😂

What Guys Said 15

• Not at all. Once he buys himself a dress and bra and some panties he can start lookin for a transgender community in which to integrate.

• In all technicallity, no, but that is what he'll end up doing anyway.

• Nope, he should just report her lol

• A gentleman never hits a woman. He is in a great control and it's good. She in the other hand should be ashamed.

• no he should not be ashamed of girls beating up but he should ashamed of the reason behind beating up

• If he let her completely beat him up, probably. At some point I would hold and twist her arms really hard or push her if some b*tch came swinging at me.

• Why did he get beat up?

• No because he can't hit her back anyway

• Definitely.

• No, of course not! The victim of the situation should never have to feel ashamed!

• yes obviously

• Why the fuq a girl and a guy fight?

• Yes.

• Actually this is a turn on for me.

• Yes. Unless said female was a PRO MMA fighter then you have no excuse. This is a wake up call to check your man hood.