Should a man feel ashamed of himself if a girl beat him up?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she should be ashamed for being so violent to a guy who obviously doesn't believe in being violent to someone , even when being attacked. It shows you have self-restraint.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No
    But the girl should

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    There are women who are stronger than men...

0|1
    0|1
  • No I think a guy who beats up a girl is even worst, I think you did let her beat you up. Still please next time just defend, block her attacks or push her away and avoid hitting the face

0|0
    0|3
  • If I was a guy I would start to doubt my manliness... but hey u can't win them all😂

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Not at all. Once he buys himself a dress and bra and some panties he can start lookin for a transgender community in which to integrate.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all technicallity, no, but that is what he'll end up doing anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he should just report her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A gentleman never hits a woman. He is in a great control and it's good. She in the other hand should be ashamed.

0|0
    0|0
  • no he should not be ashamed of girls beating up but he should ashamed of the reason behind beating up

0|0
    0|0
  • If he let her completely beat him up, probably. At some point I would hold and twist her arms really hard or push her if some b*tch came swinging at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did he get beat up?

0|0
    0|0
  • No because he can't hit her back anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not! The victim of the situation should never have to feel ashamed!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuq a girl and a guy fight?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually this is a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Unless said female was a PRO MMA fighter then you have no excuse. This is a wake up call to check your man hood.

0|0
    0|0