What do you think about growing racism in Europe?

Thank you so much :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Excellent. It means soon they'll shrink to a civil / racial / religious war which we can definitely use to our advantage.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• What do you mean "growing racism"? It's more of a general atmosphere of xenophobia and tbh it's always been there since 9/11, kinda amplified since Paris and increase in crime rates but it's really old news.

0|1
    0|0
  • Towards who?

0|1
    0|0
  • I never noticed.
    Shame though because I want to live there.
    Oh well racism is everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has always been there. No surprise there.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's increasing right in lockstep with the skyrocketing rape statistics and the appearance and expansion of Muslim no-go zones. Swedish police recently tried to save a 10 year old refugee boy who was being raped repeatedly inside one of the immigrant camps, and the whole mob of Muslim refugees beat the police force back and wouldn't let them rescue the boy. If that doesn't make you racist. . . Maybe it needs to happen to someone you love.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's racism, it's about not being pushovers. If you want to live somewhere, you adopt their customs and way of live. Europe had centuries of misery under backwards thinking, religious intolerance - they finally got through that and don't need refugees or economic migrants dragging them back down to those dark times.

0|2
    0|0
  • i dont think we really have too much racism here in Europe. we have ethnocentric people here though, but thats not racism since it is proven by biology for people do be ethnocentric out of instinct.

and besides why is ethnocentrism tolerated in other ethnicities but if you do it as a white man you are a racist and a Nazi and dont forget xenophobe and the other myriad of fake phobias.

the Bosnian ethnic Muslim SS division proves that there were also Muslims in the SS, so if Muslims want to be ethnocentric nobody calls them racists or Nazis, but if a white person is ethnocentric then suddenly they are racist?, i dont understand why if we talk about race that whites have always to be careful to be politically correct and other races not? this is really limiting our freedom of speech and freedom of expression which is not good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't intend to sound racist but we shouldn't let our continent be taken over by immigrants. Europe is for Europeans who have been here forever. Why can't we ban together the same way we did when we beat the Ottomans back?

0|2
    0|1
  • It's one thing to believe in equality in theory, but when it's in your town harassing and raping your women it's something different entirely. There is also the thought of the native European culture being replaced with that of the muslims that are coming in such heavy numbers.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sad of course

2|1
    0|0
  • Racism has always been around. The problem is that due to some racists who are more bold and organized, the rest feel vindicated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leftists won't deal with the problems associated with culturally-incompatible Islamist refugees, so the public gets fucking pissed as a result. It's to be expected by anyone with a brain (read: anyone whose not a radical leftist).

0|2
    0|0
  • I think it's sad. I don't like segregation

1|1
    0|0
  • Racists are feeling it's ok to be brave again (with enough numbers, you'll never see a one on one hate crime unless the coward has a gun)... they're generally a pathetic, cowardly lot. But now they are feeling their oats.

0|1
    0|0
  • What racism?

0|1
    1|0
  • racism is nonsense exist by the way people and it is absolutely wrong

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much.

0|0
    1|1
  • It's always been there - I don't think it's on the rise at all.

If you mean anti-Turk, most of the population never wanted Turkey in the EU. Anymore than we would have accepted Germany if they were still insisting the holocaust never happened.

When Turkey goes back to admitting the Armenian Genocide, like they did in their own news papers only a few years after it happened, then and only then can they apply to rejoin the human race.

0|1
    0|2
  • Well muslims deserve it when they thought it was ok to molest, rape and attack European women.

"1200 german women were assaulted by immigrants on New Years Eve"

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-Cologne-elsewhere.html

2|1
    0|1
  • Growing since when? Europe has traditionally been one of the most racist places on Earth because they're smarter than everyone else

0|0
    2|0
    • LOL you really think Europe is one of the most racist places on earth? Have you really not heard of Asia?

• @Rainie_ we kicked their ass in the 1800's.