Would you go to dinner with someone 50+ years older than you?

I was getting a metrocard at the trainstation and then I turned around.
There was this little old man standing there and he fletched in shock and said, "My my you are so gorgeous". I said "Thanks".
He asked if I was over 21, I said yes.
He asked "Are you sure?"
I said "Of course!"
Then he asked if he could take me to dinner sometime.
If I were to say yes it would look like a sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationship, wouldn't it?
Ladies would you do this?

• Hell Yes! He's almost dead do you know how much money I can get?
  • Hell No!
1mo fletched = flinched (sorry spelling)
1mo By the way, I politely declined.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. THIS HAPPENED TO ME. IT WAS AWFUL.

Here is the story:

I met a woman off Bumble when I was in NYC. She was from Soho and I was just visiting. I thought she was going to give me a tour so I invited her to an NYC Fashion Show of hot chicks my age and I brought an old bag who was like 65. The whole time she is bitching about how the girls were ugly and how it was too noisy and how we couldn't 'talk'. So, finally after all the nagging, she told me she had only eaten a yogurt all day. Then I was like 'Fine, do you want to go eat or something,' We walk to Chinatown and she orders the MOST expensive thing on the menu. I'm like 'Dude, that's $$$' and she's like 'Ya is that okay?' And I'm thinking: As long as you're paying.

Cut to the conversation. She keeps asking me a bunch of shit like an interrogation. She asks:
    Q= She questions, A= I answer

1. Q. Why did you choose me?
    A. Because you were the only one I matched with and I had nothing better to do.

2. Q. What do you think about interracial dating?
    A. It's my dick and I can fuck who I want.

3. Q. What do you think about intergenerational dating?
    A. What does that mean?
    Q. It's when people from different ages date each other.
    A. Oh. If I'm not married by the time I'm 35, I could see myself with a young hot chick.

Then she talks about how she only likes younger men and only dates 27 year olds or younger.

She said: "I take care of time...' And I say: I don't need a sugar momma, I am already rich, bitch.

But maybe she meant 'take care' as fuck them because when the bill came I asked her how she wanted to split the check because she ordered something for $$$ and mine was only $, and she responds: I think you should pay. It's only courtesy that you pay.

Cheap bitch.

"I take care of them" she said***

And I didn't call her a bitch. I just added that for comedic and dramatic effect like Rich James, bitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is, you don't automatically know if he's rich or not, what you have to do to get paid, and what his kinks are. Those are important, I say, dinner is fine. Free food and a chance to establish boundaries and expectations. If it doesn't work out, no harm no foul.
    Lol, I accidentally forgot it was 50 years, yea, 50 is too much. Like 10 is pushing it, 15 is like... whoa!!!

What Guys Said 27

• I'm 61. Would I go to dinner with someone who was 111+ years old? No. I enjoy late evening meals but dinner at the nursing home is at 5:00 pm! It would never work. :)

• I'd be afraid I'd have change her diaper when the meal had concluded.

• I think the entire belief in sugar daddies / sugar mommies is just glorified prostitution. You'd have to have some seriously low self respect to do that for money in my mind.

• Hell, no!
    They'd be 120 yo.

• I'm sorry but that's just fucking disgusting.

• Apart from the fact she would be 97 - I would refuse

• Well, Trump's 4th wife will probably be 50 years younger than him.

• That would make them 90 or thereabouts. I am sure we'd have an interesting conversation but I can't imagine there'd be going back to their rest home for a hot postum afterward.

• I like older women to be sure, but not old enough to be my grandmother. Now if a woman your age asked me out, I would be ecstatic.

• I would never place a woman on a spot like that I think every woman should be able to go out in public and not worry about some older man coming up to her to ask her to dinner. I go out in public i know my place and highly respect a woman cause i don't want come off to a girl or woman as a cat or dog in heat.

• Do it if you think you would enjoy the conversation. But not if he seems to think that paying for dinner will obligate you to more.

• 50 years older than me? I get hit on by older women but not that old. I don't mind eating, but I would not go out on some date with a 75 year old woman.

• Never! I'm 26 years old and I would not date a 76-year-old woman, even if she was super rich.

I have too much self respect for that; for me, I'm dating only ages 18-31.

• Looks like it's not just younger guys interested in courting you huh? You will be absolutely fine for future preparations.

And as much as I like older women, 50+ years is way overboard.

How old do you typically go for?

"Typically" I go for women up to 10 years older. But I can go up to 20 years older. Heck, I've seen women in their 50's and 60's who many would acknowledge as hot. But 50+ years would make them at least mid 70's.

• Hell no. Accidentally clicked A tho

• Only if a man asked me, where I'd assume he actually had something to talk about

If a 50+ year old woman asked me to dinner, I'd assume she's a cougar because why else would she even ask? Let alone ask ME

Two reasons
      1) Wants Sex

2) Loves the look of younger men vs older men

• No, I'm pretty sure they won't let them leave the nursing home. :-D

• only family or friend of the family

• no because they really would be dead

• Opinion A is wrong in many ways, including selfishness.

True, but when I told this to my friend sadly that's the first thing they said :-o

Told of the question, or is A your opinion?

They responded by saying Option A.
      I put it there as a choice just to see if other people think that way.

• Unless it was a family member or family friend then nope.

• 50 years is too much.

• Unless it was my grandma, no

• Grandpa looking to get laid, lol

• Unless i know them but dont expect anything out of it

• Not for the money but if it's real and we connect and she's youthful looking.

• Way to old

What Girls Said 22

• Would I go on a date with a 73 year old?

Uh no. I feel like he'd listen to me speak and have a heart attack before the meal was done. I know wrinkles rule for some but I like my men plump for the time being.

• If he's paying !

• I would never go to dinner with someone I met on train station. No matter what age that person is.
    In fact I'd freak out if someone tries to talk to me like this.

In NYC if you're even a remotely attractive woman, you'll get spoken to all sorts of places. The bus stop, the train, the mall, walking to work/school etc, Laundromat, etc. etc.

Ohh I see😊

Thanks

ahha... funny you'd say that. when I've been in NYC, **way** fewer men hit on me.

probably because there are way way more tall skinny women in NYC than anywhere else... demographically at least it's true (women FAR outnumber men in Manhattan, and... esp women built like me)

• Definitely no, even though I'm an adult that's still the equivalent of taking interest in a child. It's just so very creepy.

yup 50 years is too much but if it was my 57 years old grandfather fit and lean who looks like tom cruise :P girls hit him lol. Well he has been an athlete for his entire life and looks like 35 and a crazy great body

So true! I was just thinking about that earlier. It's funny how things turn out sometimes.

Yup, we need to look around carefully because someone we think of as friend may love as for real or other thing. So bad I have so high expectations that I will be without serious relationship forever :P. I haven't found yet the one matching all my requirements

• That's a funny story! I almost pissed laughing! Yah go for it, he seems so entertaining! XD

• Nope, I wouldn't be attracted to him.

• Sure, I'd go out to dinner with my grandparents if they were still alive lmao.
    Well, it'd be creepy if I was over 18, but I think it'd be *really* creepy at this age ahaha.

• No way, only with my grandparents :P

• Personally, I couldn't. But I don't have any problems with people who do. Whatever floats your boat:)

• Why 21 ? Sexual majority is at 15. Anyway no I would not. It's disgusting. I deal with enough old pervy man at my job.

• That would make him close to 90.

• No. The biggest age gap for me would be 29 years apart. My parents are 20 years apart and been together for 19 years. But i don't see 50 year age gap in my future.

• I would decline.

• 50 years? I don't care if he's a billionaire, it ain't happening!

• no i wouldn't.

• never going to happen

• Have dinner with: Yes
    Have a romantic relationship with: N0

You'd be seen with someone that age? Wouldn't u care about peoples impression of the both of u? Also, this person couldn't pass for ur grandpa b/c they are a different race from you.

Well, as I said before people wouldn't think that's your grandpa because you both are different racial background. It's be clear to people that you're a sugarbaby although you aren't. I remember I had dinner with a colleague who was in his 50s. When we came in to the restaurant together, it got so silent and awkward feeling in the air.

Keep in mind again the different race played a role.
      If we were at least the same race perhaps people would have thought maybe that's her dad.

• Probably not

• Hell yeah, why not? It's JUST dinner. Who says no to free food.

• Ew no.

• Nope, I like guys that are younger than me

• 50? That's insane!! No way!! by the way, I see no appeal of older men. I like them young :)