Is it weird to go to a movie with a non-boyfriend?

I used to like him, and we are planning to go to the movies. Its not a romance, but he has a girlfriend. She's says she's fine with it but still? HELP!!!

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely fine, movies are barely a date place anymore in my opinion. First date place anyways. If you two are good friends or even friends I don't see a problem as long as he doesn't make some kind of move on you.

What Guys Said 7

• Only if you touch each other inappropriately. Is that what you have planned. It's definitely what he has in mind!

• Yes, that would be a bit weird but if you want to go ahead you can do that, but it's not suggested.

• I think if you are both comfortable with your "Non Feelings" for each other, it is cool.

• Contrary to most conventional thinking you are allowed to have guy friends. Just don't let him kiss you.

• not weird at all if you're just watching the movie.

• If you don't feel it will change your feelings for him, by all means go and have some fun!

• My female best friend and I go to movies together all the time and we're 100% platonic.

What Girls Said 3

• Totally fine as long as it doesn't mess with your emotions towards him.

• Can't go out with some other girl's man !
    I think she just lied about being fine

• I've I had the slightest interest in him in the past I would be hesitant to go.

No offense but I would not be fine with my man going to the movies with other girl unless I was tagging alone too. Lol