What's your most favourite place in the world, or in the universe :D?

Why is it your favourite? :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My own home. It is like a sanctuary to me. It's the place i feel most safe & secure , and i know after a bad day i have the comfort of my own "four walls "to go to. To chill out & relax ( alone time ) or spend time with friends by inviting them around for coffee or a meal :)

What Guys Said 17

• I'd like to live in Scotland, but gun laws and whatnot.

www.studyacrossthepond.com/.../scotland.jpg

• 1|0

So lovely! :o

Yeah, it's a 2-3 hour drive to London depending on traffic, but I go every chance I get :D
      Pictures truly cannot do that place justice.

• The world, hm, wherever she is 😳!! No, but beyond that corny answer... hm, I'll say universal studios so far. I would say Tokyo but I've never been.
    www.universalorlando.com/.../newsletter_header.jpg

The universe... hm, well planet namek. I visit there occasionally and the scenery is so green and nice. And occasionally I get to test my skills against the almighty freiza &a lord beerus. But I haven't won yet.

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...tgIzLT1src42wo1_400.gif

• On the flightdeck of an airplane... always have been a passionate about flying and since 11 years have a private pilot license.
    If you want to hear a country, than Norways was my favourite, for the people and the nature :D

A pilot license? My childhood dream T. T

Yes, Norweigians are very nice people. I'm friends with some. The country is beautiful too. I haven't been there yet though. :D but it's one of my countries-to-go-to.

Wish I could. :D

Keep dreaming, one day you may be able to get there :D

• My bed.

• Mah bed. yeeea

• Talos IV.

Out of this world, I guess.

There are valuable life lessons to be learned from Star Trek young lady. And if you understood the nature of Talos IV, you'd want to spend the rest of your life there as well.

www.amazon.com/.../0517883864

I quote the book:

ALL I REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW about how to live and what to do and to be I learned watching Star Trek. These are the things I learned:

* Each person or each species, no matter how alien, has the right to live their lives as they wish...
      * Everyone has a role in life...
      * Whatever you are doing, answer a distress call. The most important time to help someone is when they need it.
      * If you mess something up, it's your responsibility to make things right again...
      * The more complex the mind, the greater need for the simplicity of play.
      * If you can keep your head in a crisis, you have a fighting chance.
      * The unknown is not to be feared. It is to be examined, understood, and accepted.
      * Close friends become family and family is the true center of the universe.
      * End every episode with a smile.
      * And lastly, with time and patience you can even learn something from The Next Generation.

• Beaches. The smell, the atmosphere, the huge waves that could potentially destroy everything we know and love... everything about it just seems so peacefully chaotic.

• Key west 😍

• Home.

• The moon and other plantes

• Germistan

• Obviously GaG... I mean here there's so much love and kindness and and... ummm.. ya love.

• The place where Thanos lives.

• Haven't been many places so home I guess

• Mackinac Island, Michigan

• why is your username "ginger", shouldn't you then be a redhead?

and, im not sure, for a long time it was one of my favorite restaurants but, i haven't been there in a while because im dealing with some stuff, and I've had some bad experiences there as well

Yes but I'm not a ginger. :D

Aw hope you sort those stuff out real soon.

so why is it "ginger" then

Can't be bothered to explain but to put it short, I love two singers: one is Lilly, and the other is Cassie who is a ginger lol.

What Girls Said 10

• I have a favorite place, but it's not exactly conventional, haha. It's being with my first love. Being right next to him, in his arms, that's my most favorite place in the world. I've accepted that we can never be together, but when I'm in his arms, I never want to be anywhere else.

Aww can I ask why you can't be together?

Pretty straight forward - he's got a girlfriend. I'm happy to be his friend though. We go to the same college and are in the same dorm so I hang out with him on fairly often basis. We're really alike in a lot of ways and he one of the only people who I can be myself around (my true self) and not be judged for it. I'm happy that he's happy. That's all that matters. :) @LillyTheGinger

Awww that must suck but I'm glad that you're happy and contented with that.

• My best friend's house. It's basically my second home. I had so many fun times and good memories there. I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world but her house. Not even America or France or England.

mediaresources.idiva.com/.../...riends_idiva11.gif

OMG I miss my childhood bestfriend's place! Someone has bought their lot and turned it into a fuel station. So sad. :(

what is so wrong with america?

@Dave20154 nothing. I don't like the violence but I really wanna go there. But I would rather spend a whole week at my best friend's house than America (unless she tagged along)

• Like my favourite country so far is Scotland but like just a little place probably my campus. It is beautiful.

• Wherever my favorite people are. I'd rather be in a motel on the interstate in Arkansas with someone I really love then a resort in Cancun with someone who means nothing to me.

A place is just a place.

• In his arms.

• Home!

• Turkey ❤

• I like to be outside, reading a book. It's very relaxing.

• my bf's brother's bedroom! super comfy bed ;)

• The ocean