Do You Agree With This Statement? Why or Why Not?

So as part of my lessons each week, I have students respond to quotes that they agree or disagree with at the start of class and why to get them in 'class discussion' mode. I usually take the quotes from games they play or TV shows and movies they watch to make it a little more relatable and make them a bit more interested in class.

Anyway, I got this quote from a game I play called "Tales of Symphonia". Do you agree or disagree with the statement and why? Also, would this be a good quote to use for the kids? I teach sophomores Language Arts II so they're about 15 or 16 years old.

"Adults are troublesome creatures. They aren't very good at admitting their mistakes."

• I'm an adult and I agree
  • I'm an adult and I disagree
  • I'm a minor and I agree
  • I'm a minor and I disagree
  • This statement is generalized. Depends on the adult.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• This statement is generalized and depends on the result.----- Troubles are a part of everybody's life. Everybody has an ability either to create trouble or to solve trouble. Children and teens are more associated with creating trouble but they are less able to solve it. Adults also create trouble but to a lesser extent but they have a maturity and skill to solve it. We as individuals are a master of our habits. The more a person is aged , the habits become much stronger. Some individuals know , which habits are good and which habits are bad. If they know that their habits are bad they should try to willingly correct them. But some people just don't realize that their habit are bad. That is where they make the greatest mistake of their lives. if they aren't good at admitting their mistakes , they will never be able to change their bad habits. To change any habit you need to know that you are wrong and that you require to change it. Secondly you should be willing to act in order to change the habit. Procter says that you should be willing to make a paradigm shift to make any substantial change. Procrastinating endlessly cannot solve any of your problems. So adults should take decisions based after evaluating their own past actions and make necessary changes for better future.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree

• good example, would be trump

but, like i voted, it's still generalized

• That's a very great quote to tell them. Love that game!

What Girls Said 0