Would you eat a live tarantula to have sex with the hottest person you can think of?

This (you have to chew and swallow though)

For this

• Yes I would, bring forth the tarantula!
  • No way...Would you eat a live tarantula to have sex with the hottest person you can think of?
  • I would eat the spider even without sex, money is tight, can't say no to free protein.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No. For money though, maybe

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 14

• To get me to eat a spider you'd have to up the ante to "I get to fuck any woman I want at any time I want." Or pay me a few million bucks and send me... not sure who I would have to think about it.

• I'd puke if I tried.

• Hell no, just because I find them physically hot doesn't mean I find them mentally hot. I could never have sex with someone I wasn't mentally attracted to.

• it's kinda twisted that in your mind the downside is the chewing and swallowing. i mean, no empathy for the tarantula?

• No I don't want to have meaniless sex with some random person I find attractive. I'm not a dog.. lol

• Nope

• Fo' sure ;D

• id have to say no on that one

• Anyone who answers in the affirmative is a sicko in my opinion

• Absolutely not.

• Spider lives matter

• blah blah u cookie cutters... are so clever.