Would you rather date someone who was sexist or racist?

If you had to choose

• Racist
  • Sexist

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think racism and sexism are made up insults in order to deface other people. If they are so bad why was it perfectly acceptable virtually all over the world until 50 years ago? Why is it still practiced and accepted on every continent by every people group? Because it's pretty much human nature, therefore I dont get mad at people for their opinions, we are all entitled to our own opinions right?

I'm sure you are one of those people that hates racists and sexists right? Well that in itself is bigotry and so you are a hypocrite for doing so. If the girl is a nice girl I really dont give a flying crap whether she is racist or sexist.

What Girls Said 6

• Why on earth would I want to date someone who thought I wasn't his equal?

Least if he was racist and white he couldn't hold my race against me.

• If i HAD to choose id choose racist for survival since if he was sexist he would probably beat me and disrespect me while the racist would just hate other races.

I hope you know there is no common sense to what you have just said. Sexist men don't tend to hit women but racists always get violent or promote it.

@bobbyxx no they literally don't. You can't claim all people of a certain group do something. It's preposterous. And some sexist men DO hit women. You're literally saying zero sexist men hit women and every single racist person is violent. You're insane lol

@RachelBrigs sorry should have added, I never said all racists are violent but they promote it.

• none!
    i'd rather stay alone

• I would date neither.

No shit. That's the easy way out though

• Neither but sexist if it's mild and racist if not.

So only extreme racists? Why is that?

@bigballersodapop no, I meant if he's mildly sexist I can tolerate that in a boyfriend better than racism. But if he's super sexist I'd rather be with a racist guy. Bc his sexism would definitely impact how I'm treated. But i wouldn't date either

• I'd rather be single.

No shit. That's the easy way out though

What Guys Said 16

• Racist as long as it isn't directed towards my race.

• Whichever one least effects me, so I'm bound to say racist, since a woman being sexist against her own gender is far less likely than her being racist.

• Racist cause that wouldn't affect me.

• I am fascinated by 75% of women would rather date a racist. Makes me wonder about females...

What? It's pretty obviously because a sexist boyfriend would be sexist... towards them. Most people would rather not be the victim of discrimination.

Nice. But sexism isn't simply the differences between men and women. It's when a man or woman believes their sex is superior. I do believe some members of society will always maintain sexism but some members of society will also always remain racist. It's unfortunate but it's true. And it doesn't make either acceptable.

• Racist probably. I can't take racist shit serious anyway.

• Apparently I am both because I am voting Trump. But ehh racist and sexist lost its meaning along time ago.

• Why is there no option for "both"?

• Someone who is sexist, cause one night in bed with the Great llorando, she'd think twice about being sexist ;).

• both sucks a lot but racism is in my opinion even worse than sexism

Yes because it is more likely to involve violence.

• i like both qualities so either

🙄🙄🙄 So you'd like a feminazi and an anti white person. Why assume they wouldn't be sexist and racist towards you?

• Sexist towards whom. I'd date a woman who was sexist towards women.

• how about neither

No shit. But that's the easy way out

• Racist.

• I find it somewhat attractive if girls won't touch black guys, but don't hold it against them if they do

• didn't vote as it makes no difference.

Women should not express their opinions and only remain in silence...

Good one

Rachel Brigs please don't post in my section again... go and wallow in your own shit somewhere else

Too bad

• One's just as bad as the other.