I have come to the realization that I will never be happy?

I don't have very many friends and I don't like to associate. I feel like no one truly cares and I'm constantly annoyed by life. I'm constantly angry. I don't cry much, I really don't cry at all but I feel like I should be. I don't feel like I'm living, I feel like I'm just existing. I feel as if I'm angry at the world, but like how am I supposed to feel about things, when not truly or probably ever will be happy. I feel like I don't really have love much of any human being, I don't know if even love anyone, I'm constantly worried about myself. Always Feeling unhappy and it's been like this my whole life I just don't know how to be happy it seems I don't know what's wrong here. I'm just a angry unhappy bitter soul he has no trust for in anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're choosing not to be happy. You can be happy. Go explore, there's so many opportunities out there for you. Go meet new people, there's trillions out there, not everyone is bad, not everyone is the same. Learn to love yourself, do something for yourself. You only live once, dont waste your life feeling trap like that forever. And you're still young with a whole life ahead of you, it won't be like that forever, there will be many surprises showing up.

It's not that I don't have happy days it's just deep down I know I'm not happy you know.

Yes i know what you mean. Let it go

Most Helpful Guy

• Best decision you can take is to stay single... avoid women and the sorrows they cause.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you gotten help from a doctor? You sound like you have depression, and that's okay there's nothing wrong with that I just recommend you get some help because life is a beautiful mess there's noway you shouldn't have at least one happy day:/ you deserve one

• You sound like my dad

What Guys Said 0