As I was backing out of my driveway I saw a dead rat with its head cut off in my driveway did I do the right thing by throwing it in my backyard?

So there was this big dead rat with its head cut off which it looked like it got bitten off, as I came home today from school. I have a pretty good idea that it was a group of cats cause my mom and brother provide food for these cats in our backyard. What should I have done in that situation? Cause I don't want a dead rat in my way of where I am supposed to park my car in my driveway.

• You did the right thing since its your backyard there is no violation
    33% (2)50% (1)38% (3)Vote
  • you should have called the cops
    0% (0)50% (1)12% (1)Vote
  • Throw it out on the street you won't get fined for littering?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Put it away in a garbage bag and wait until the garbage men come during trash day to throw it away
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • You should have grabbed a shovel, dug a hole, and buried it, then give it a proper funeral and a eulogy
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • other
    33% (2)0% (0)25% (2)Vote
  • Bury it in a pet cemetery then get an old creepy lady do say a back magic spell that will bring it back with a incantation so it can get revenge on those cats that killed it
    34% (2)0% (0)25% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe you touched a rat, dead or alive. I would have just ran inside fast as anything and called my boyfriend or step dad to get it. kudos to you

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it matter? It's just a rat 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I didn't want it laying there in the drieway all stinky with all those insects eating away at its corpse. LOL

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!