Anyone want to share cute/funny stories about their pets?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dog sits in the bathroom with me when I take baths. Today I dipped down into the water to rinse my hair. I moved my fave to the surface of the water only to be greeted by my nervous little Emily, staring at me as if she thought I may be drowning

Most Helpful Guy

• my favourite cat who sadly died last year always slept on my bed... but he used to eat too much and then sometimes had to puke which sucked of course. at least he got off the bed most of the time.

once I woke up and I heard him already gagging and he didn't go off... so I kicked him off with my feet but it was already too late. while he was flying from my bed he started puking and everything flew through my room... on my bed, in my shoes, on my clothes... it was a mess... at 4am in the morning xD

What Girls Said 9

• Okay, so my first cat I ever got has always been a skinny mini and watches her figure like crazy. Lately she's been gaining weight and now she has a little pouch/stomach fat. She isn't a big fan of being a couple pounds heavier. My sister saw her in the kitchen today as she went to the food bowl my sister called her "porky". My cat promptly turned to look at her, cried at her in an angry manner, and then walked away from the food bowl and out the kitchen. My sister tried to go after her to apologize, but she hid under the bed so she wouldn't be disturbed.

My cat HATES it when people make fun of her weight. She was so pissed off at my sister and still is.

• so we have a huge window in the living room that is directly in front of a playground. so my dog (who is only 1 yr old) gets up on the back of the couch, uses her paw to move the curtains, and stares out the window at the kids playing and cries, whines, and barks. she'll stay there for hours going crazy and she gets so close to the window that you can see dried slober on the window

• I'm hoping this works lol (it's a video) of my dog. I was asking him to do something really cool/cute 😋
    http://tinypic.com/r/24oognm/9%5DView

• My cat liked things that move too much. Now he knows not to like things that move. RIP

• My dog steals my socks and hordes them under his bed.

• When myli was a baby dog in the center building... When he farted we knew he was family now

• They all died...

• My old dog make a hole in the bottom of the sofa and he would clime in there and get stuck so we would have to get him out like five times a day

• hi, i have a pretty rare blue long coated german shepherd and in feb this year she had her first litter of blue and blue and gold babies great mother. recently i bought a long coated blue coated British blue cross ragdoll kitten she was very young about six weeks and still weaning as an abandoned kitten problems with the mother. the very next morning after she came home with me i walked into the kitchen to find my german shepherd lying down and letting this kitten suckle on her, omg, it was the sweetest thing to see a completely different species cross over on understanding of the need for nurture xx

What Guys Said 2