Do you have any scars, or have you broken a bone? How did it happen?

I have never broken any bones, thank goodness. But I do have scars on my legs from scraping my knees while I was running. That is probably the most I've ever been injured.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was hit by a car while riding my bike. I rode past an intersection after the guy waved me past and I guess his foot slipped off the brake so he tapped me and I was out.

Its been years and I still have a scar from the pedal breaking all my skin on my shin. My shins happen to be really sensitive haha. Ouch. I have a burn on my left and right arm from making pizzas and I dislocated my leg from my hip after falling.

Ahh. My sister accidentally hit a bicyclist one time. You deserve most helpful opinion. Thats really scary.

At least it got me something!!! Haha. Thanks!

What Guys Said 20

• I used to have no injuries but The past three years I have gotten tons. Three years ago in soccer a rival team member punched me in the nose and it did break. Then a few months later I injured my acl in my right knee.

Everything was fine up until six months ago when I was on a trampoline and hit my knee to my face doing a high jump. I ended up with a huge black eye and I broke my lower orbital wall. It has hurt ever since and it is kinda numb. I've been to doctors and they have said it takes a long time to heal even though it's already been six months. Bottom line this is by far my worst injury yet. Lmao

• If you ever have to have a broken bone, don't choose the collar bone (Clavical) it literally hurts, to breathe!! For like three weeks!!!

• I have scars everywhere. I even have one on my dick...

• I have identical scars on the bottom of both feet from stepping on broken soda bottles in separate incidents when I was an early teen, I've broken all of my toes except my big toes at least once each, most several times, and I've fractured my left elbow. I also have surgical scars from a hernia repair and an exploratory abdominal surgery, plus a few minor scars on my hands and feet from various minor cuts.

• I've got some scars of my knee after trying to jump into the boot of my dad's car.

I've got a rather big scar on my right hand when dropping potato bags down the shoot of my brother's pub.

I've got a busted lip thanks to some punk outside a nightclub.

• I've got a big white scar across and below my wrist. Kinda looks like I was trying to kill myself. Got it from the top of a fence that I hopped over to get a baseball lol.

• I have scratches on my wrist from a cat that is all.

• I have a small scar on my forearm about 3 inches long. Injured my hip and ankle before but never broke a bone. My ankle cracks with nearly every step I take tho

• I have three long scars on the side of my feet... I like to joke I tried to kick a knife out of someone's hand. A broken circle birthmark on my chest, and a couple of small scars from cuts on my hands.

• I have a scar that goes from about half way up my neck all the way to the bottom of my back and wraps around my ribs on the right side

• I have a bunch of scars all over my body.
    How do you scrap your knees when you run? XD

• I have a scar on the first knuckle of my right hand. No idea how it happened, but it kinda looks like it's from punching someone which is pretty cool

• Never broken a bone but quite a few scars. Some from surgery, some from incidents.

• Three concussions, a broken arm, two stab wounds, four broken ribs, and a few broken teeth. Some of its from fighting but it's mostly from doing stupid shit.

• I'm a bboy break dancer that is
    i get injured a lot nothing serious just lots of scars i have 2 injuries one each leg one day when i was practicing i felt something was torn in my knee my knee disk wasn't stable after 2 years later it happend to the other probably cause i didn't stretch but i got over it only took me four months of healing time i like injuries it makes u strong

• I have one on my hand, it happend when I sawing some piece of wood

• I have a scar from a 3rd degree burn on my arm (I fell asleep with my laptop on my arm)

• I have one on my heart😐

• I broke my wrist quite recently, have scars in my thigh after getting bitten by a dog,

• I fell on my butt before and broke it, I still have a crack from where I broke it.

So you have a butt-crack? Or is that not a joke haha

Yep, I have a butt crack.

What Girls Said 20

• I have plenty of scars. My first major scar was when I was 9, I tripped on the ground and fell. I have it in two places on the same knee. My next scar was when my male friend accidentally bit my arm, and It became a scar. That was around the same age, another one is when I didn't listen to not scratch a chicken pox bump and I did. That one is on my shoulder. My next scar is from when I had surgery to remove a breast tumor. That one is my major scar and most visible. Another is from my friend's cat when she scratched me. Other scars are now from cuts that didn't heal too well, my pet dogs with long claws and when I feel down with them. Thats it. But I have never broken any bones before, only sprained my wrist and that's that thank God.

• I have a faded burnt scar right on the knuckle of my right index finger. I was reaching for something in the oven and thought my had had room. Suddenly, my knuckle touched the roof of it. I pulled my hand out to see my skin had turned a light color, and i peeled it off where it hurt for days.

• I have a scar from my little brother scratching me and another scar from my older brother burning me with a match. Another scare from slicing the tip of my finger open while cutting pumpkin, and a scar I can only assume came from my little sister.

Other than that though, no broken bones.

• I have a couple small scars from random accidents. I dislocated my thumb while playing basketball with a friend, too.

• 1. my cat scratched me (we played rough-a few inches long)
    2. I cut my thigh on a tin can (several inches long)
    3. acne. (it's a bitch)
    4. my booty (a cut)

I get cut a lot.

• I have three little scars on my right knee from arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus. I've broken two toes on my left foot playing softball.

• I shattered my foot when I was 12 because I dropped a granite countertop on my foot. I also broke my toe when I was 17 because I wasn't wearing shoes and stubbed it on concrete.

• I've fractured a bone and i have scars

• I have a scar on my thumb from growing up with cats and I broke my wrist when I was 4 after falling off a porch.

• Never broken a bone and no scars.

I'm hoping I can make it through life without breaking anything. Fingers crossed.

• Scar on my knee from a glass table shattering, in my hair line from an exbf, on my calf from a screw driver, between my thumb and index finger from a knife and scar on my shoulder and elbow from working on a car

• Yes, I have a lot of scars. I've broken both arms a lot of times, toes, fingers, legs, and I popped my shoulder out of place one time. I used to be a tomboy.

• I have a small scar on my forehead right below my hairline. I think I was 3, I stepped on my little purse that was laying I the floor, slipped, and hit my head on the corner of a desk. Had to get 3 or 4 stitches

• I was burned, my skin was peeled off because the water was boiling hot. I had my finger slammed into the drawer when I was little ( what my mom told me) and I had my hair literally pulled out of my scalp

Must I say more?

• Scars yes. Multiple. Cleft lip scarring, bike accident, friend slicing open my arm with her fingernail, and I believe a softball to the shin.

• I have no broken bones but I have some self harming scars on my legs.

• No I am blessed to have never had a scar, or broken any bones.

• Self harm scars on my thighs but other than that broken ribs from a car crash.

• i have a scar on my right knee from when i was 3 and i ran and fell 😂😂

• Broke my wrist skateboarding.
    And I've got endless amounts of scars with far too many stories to tell.