Corrupt-a-wish. State your wish, and others will corrupt your wish, state their own, which will also be corrupted.. ?

Example:

My wish is to be able to control time.

Granted, but you can only go back to the dino ages and get stuck there and get eaten by a T-Rex.

1mo Feel free to comment on other peoples' answers with your own wish after you corrupt theirs to keep it going. Or, if you've already made one wish, then just reply to yourself with another wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... :/ I wish I was as awesome as my favorite anime character Natsu Dragneel! He's powerful, strong, knows how to fight, is well-liked, brave, sticks up for his friends, has friends that has his back all the time, has a talking cat companion And is a total hero!! :D

ಠ_ಠ DON'T YOU DARE CRUSH MY DREAMS.

@TheWiseOldMan2 *collapses on knees* NOOO!!! DX

(; ^ ; ) *whispers* ur a horrible lady

Most Helpful Guy

• My wish is to pass high school with flying colors. Please corrupt that for me

Granted. You pass high school with flying colors. Turns out, you were just driving in a car with a "Support Gay Marriage" banner flying from the back. You fail high school terribly and end up becoming a gay pornstar. :O

I think you might be taking this a bit too far. >_> Your wish was corrupted. That's the game.

Lol but in such game am I not allowed to defend my wishes as I see fit?

What Girls Said 5

• I wish I could be with my boyfriend right now.

• I wish... i wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart.

Granted, but now you no longer have a heart and, as such, cannot do anything without a one, let alone fly. You shouldn't have wished with all your heart. :O

You never fulfilled my wish though. Everyone else had their wish fulfilled in one interpretation or another but you just glossed over mine.

• My wish is to have a well paying job and not get laid off.

Granted. You get a well paying job and don't get laid off. But you absolutely hate the job more than anything in the world and end up quitting. :O

• I wish wifi was free to use everywhere

• I wish I could kiss my crush.

What Guys Said 2