What's Your Dream Car You Are Striving For?

I mean a car you would like to purchase in the future or hope to and explain why?

Mine is a Toyota 86 <3

Most Helpful Guy

• WOAH nice choice! :D It's one of my favorite cars made within the past few years too. I mostly only see dudes driving them, though, so it's nice to see that at least some girls like them too haha. Actually, I've never seen this new Toyota 86 in person yet, only the older Scion FR-S that Toyota has ended. It always should have been a Toyota in the first place anyway, haha, considering that "86" was named after the famous rear-wheel drive, 2-door Toyota Corolla in the 1980s. :P

Anyway, for cars that would be nice to own in the future, the 86 would be nice for me too. xD I am also waiting on what Nissan will do for its next-generation Fairlady Z after the current 370z is over. :P Hopefully, they do something retro that will be more similar to its first-generation one:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../JapaneseFairladyZ1970.jpg

Maybe one day faaar down the line, when I'm older and have some money saved up lol, I'm also curious about what Toyota will do for its Supra comeback. The last one in the 90s is my favorite car ever:
    http://i.imgur.com/6AA9SPM.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3yjseyU.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• the e46 m3 all original for me to upgrade from scratch however I want.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cbc21bd62b.jpg

I also really want a Mercedes SLS Black

www.blogcdn.com/.../...edes-benz-sls-amg-bs-fd.jpg

Last but not least I really want one of the original Ford GT race cars that won the Leman's race. One of the 1966 cars would be cool but I really want one of the GT's that had the 8 liter V8 in it like this one.

i.ytimg.com/vi/cV2BDpG3z0c/maxresdefault.jpg

• I like Aston Martin cars

Vanquish Zagato

www.asphalte.ch/.../...tin_vanquish_zagato_021.jpg

• 360 Spider, still looks relatively modern and it will be within my price range. Currently got a Supra though which is mah bae, nothing can replace that.

• Not really my dream car.. but I like thing in the lines of:
    - Corvette ZR1
    - BMW e30
    - Mercedes CLK

I would never buy one of those lol.. too expensive to insure and maintain.

I'd buy something like
    - Toyota MR2
    - VW GTI (older generations are Ok by me, even some g60 or Polo g40 )
    - Ford Focus ST
    - Some BMW 325i
    - Audi s6 station wagon (I just like the sleeper with lots of power underneath lol )

• I don't need to 'COMPENSATE' in any way, with a car, and I am good, just driving my Santa Fe!!

• Tesla Model S

• When I was little I saw a Lamborghini Diablo and I've been hooked on Lamborghini ever since.

I like simpler cars too. Lincolns are nice. I like the MKZ but the MKS looks so classy.

• 1969 Plymouth GTX or a 1972 Dodge Demon

• A porsche 911 carrera

• McLaren P1

• The Bat Man mobile.

• Cayman GT4

• A 1970 Ford Mustang

• I really want a Crown Victoria thats the only car I dream or driving forever

• I don't care. I used to want a Lamborghini, now I just don't care.

• 1992 Honda Civic

What Girls Said 6

• I want a Tesla so bad! Any kind idc so long as it's self-driving and has all that cool nerd tech I'll be happy😍😍

• I own a white 2010 Audi A4sline id keep upgrading to newer models as i can afford to great cars to drive

• A Mercedes SUV

• I am actually pretty happy with my f550, my current daily driver. It's not the most luxurious but works great for my needs.

It's gonna get replaced soon thoe with another of the same truck, just newer.

Cowgirl Cadillac!

Lol, what year is it? newer pickup trucks are like the most luxurious things on the planet

My current one is a 2015. It's got a knaphiede Pgnd body. It's like a small service body combined with a flatbed an gooseneck hitch. It's also got ranchhand front bumper, warn 16.5 winch, hella an vision ex lights. 160 gal transfer tank an other stuff. It's set up solely for work.

Over time I have driven lots of trucks from small to class 8 semis. To me a truck needs to be functional more then fancy. I want power windows/locks, heat, ac but other then that I don't care much. Ford has a king ranch that's real nice. To me it's not worth the extra money thoe.

One thing to make it better would be heavier suspension with more ground clearance.

• A Suzuki swift sport yellow😎

• I'm planning on buying the Mercedes GLE Coupe 2017 in a month!