American GaGer's who will you be voting in are 2016 Presidential Elections this coming November?

(Disclaimer this video is not to be taken seriously and is just meant for laughs)

My personal vote is for Trump, what's your's Americans?

• Mr. Trump "Make America Great again"American GaGer's who will you be voting in are 2016 Presidential Elections this coming November?
  • Mrs. Hillary Clinton "I am with her"American GaGer's who will you be voting in are 2016 Presidential Elections this coming November?
  • I am an undecided voter

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not American so I can't vote but all of my American friends are voting for the Don

What Guys Said 16

• Writing in Harry Truman!!! We need the PRESIDENT that 'THE BUCK STOPS HERE!" again!!
    Harry didn't fck about!! He used the Bomb, twice!! We need that, again, with Isil. . .

• I am non American so I have no vote so hit undecided but I hope that Donald Trump doesn't win.

• Interesting. The last few polls I've seen on here, Trump is winning. Months ago, he lost badly every poll on here.

• So either a rich jerk or and old criminal that can barely stand

worst election ever, but I'll take the rich jerk over a criminal grandma any day

• Trump I think.

• The fact that Donald Trump is even a candidate is a national disgrace.

• "you are my biggest concern" LOL

• If I had to vote I'd pick a 3rd party or Hillary did you see what he said about girls today? Just awful

What was that?

www.cbsnews.com/.../
      The Donald defended it as just locker room talk. All this was shortly after many of "The Apprentice" crew were revealing similar things he said then. And after calling his latest nothing but locker room banter, he went on to say that nobody has greater respect for women than he does. Does he even believe his own BS?

what? he wanted to have sex with girls? So that means he's not really gay? Omg no way I'm voting for that straight jerk

• Trump

• Honestly neither. None of them impress me

• Make America Great Again!!! Anyone who votes for Hillary is asking for trouble! I have no respect for anyone who votes for Hillary! She's a mix of Adolf Hitler and someone who will KILL US ALL!!!

Trump is literally Hitler!

@KiaTate we need our guns. Some for protection and there are hunters who need their guns!

Not everyone deserves to have a gun. People who are under investigation don't deserve guns, ex convicts who went to jail for violent crimes don't deserve guns, people who are unstable don't deserve a gun. If you think you should have a gun they should check you out.
      I believe it's too easy for anyone to get a gun.

• I'm under 18 so I don't get to vote. I just get to watch these GAGers tear the country apart

• I will vote Trump, but there are talks about removing him and replacing him with Pence. I would like Pence a lot better.

I would vote for Pence

@starliteyes yea, Pence is a lot better. Only reason I am voting for Trump is because Hillary is a lot worse. The most Trump really could do is just be a lame duck in my opinion. Because his crazier ideas would be stopped by Congress.

• if i was American i would vote for none of them

• i feel sorry for people who will vote for him

What Girls Said 7

• 3|1

I'm a one issue voter and I can't take the fraud of the Clinton's any longer, new stuff came out from wikileaks earlier

In April of 2015 the New York Times published a story that outted the Uranium One deal where Hillary’s State Department sold U. S. nuclear rights to Russia. Now, 20% of all US nuclear production belongs to Russia.

as Russian interests began to assume control of the newly gifted nuclear rights, Millions of dollars were funneled into the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from people with direct ties to the deal, including the Chairman of Uranium One himself, Mr. Ian Telfer. Obama’s White House put a “restriction” on the Clinton Foundation that required Bill and Hillary to report all contributions. Unsurprisingly, contributions from Mr. Telfer were not disclosed.

No, I was just trying to figure out the thinking behind all of what you post. But I think you are a feminist/SJW so it all makes sense now. Also weren't you the one who was accused the other day of making another account and posting about why men defend pedo's? I might be thinking of someone else I can't remember.

@john52461 nah I'm way more specific with my pedophile accusations.

People don't think a certain way because of their ethnicity or nationality.

• I'm voting for Mr. Trump he is surely the lesser evil.

• Trump

• At your question made no sense to me but then i realized that English is not your first language most likely. Anyways I already voted early so I do not have to vote early. :)

• I am decidedly not voting for either.

• Hilary.

• Hillary all the way. She has Bill in her back pocket, and I liked Bill when he was our President. Besides Trump is a Fucking Idiot.