Why do I have weird vivid dreams about people I have never seen before and they involve situations I don't like?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might think of your prince charming but might fear that he might break your heart. when you are in a dream , your your unwanted emotions and fear might take over your unconscious mind. so you could see people and situations you don't want to see.

How you know its not a weird porn dream or a dream where she in danger why love is the one you assume hmmm?

It was weird, contained a few fears and things that I don't want to happen but didn't have a choice.

Once I saw the Horror picture 'Nightmare On The Elm Street" , and I couldn't sleep peacefully for the next three days.

Most Helpful Girl

• The brain can't make up new faces while dreaming. So they're people you've seen before you just don't remember them.

Dreams are a reflection of the subconscious. If you've been thinking about about or worried about something then you're probably going to dream about it so your brain can work out its thoughts about the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe something like that.. Can we discuss, privately?

What Girls Said 1

• Did you know every face you see in your dreams is someone you've seen in real life? Could be someone you walked by on the side walk yesterday