Which girl names sounds better?

Me and my boyfriend (whom recently got engaged with me) are going to try conceiving a baby hopefully a girl once my implanon gets taken out. We have picked out heaps that we agreed on and we just wanted everyone's opinion from the list

Roxanne
Hazel
Avaline
Bridget
Tiffany
Angelina
Madeleine
Serenity
Felicity
Christina
Brianna
Rihanna
Isabel
Evelyn
Alicia
Desiree
Skyler
Ariana
Eliza
Savannah
Alexis
Harmony
Laurel
Kiralea
Sienna
Ayla
Celestia
Valentine
Aurelia
Emmeline
Leilani
Liliana
Laurel
Soraya
Samara
Cynthia
Camelia
Eleanora
Sohara
Hermione
Hilary
Imogen
Nicolette
Chanel
Arabelle
Annabelle
Renaya
Tigerlily

Most Helpful Guy

• Those all sound like hooker names.

Most Helpful Girl

• Laurel is the only one you listed twice... so mb that's yr favorite? 😂😂

There are a lot of beautiful names in this list, but, without hearing how they sound together with yr LAST name, it's really impossible to say. (For instance, I love the name Leilani, but, if yr last name is Milani then that's a no-go for sure.)

I also love the name Madeleine (or Madelyn... again depending on spelling *and* sound *and* origin of the rest of yr name)

And all of the "-ette" names. Annette is my fav, but, they're all good in my book... Laurette, Nicollette (with either 1 or 2 L's), etc.

The French name Alette is less common, but beautiful!

Haha I didn't realise since you mentioned but yea I have to admit I spent a hour on a name search so yup

And congrats on yr engagement! <3

What Guys Said 2

• Evelyn, Nicolette are nice. I like it when girls have names that have a guys name for short. Like Alexandria... Alex for example.

• Tiffany, Brianna, and Nichole instead of Nicolette.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a baby cousin named Hazel and I love that name but I also love:
    Kalea (means Hawaiian flower)
    Hannah
    Alexis
    Harmony
    Heaven
    Rihanna
    Jessica
    Zoey
    Snow
    Callie
    Aneth
    Kyra
    Cassie
    Emily

And out of the whole list of yours don't pick: Angelina replace it with maybe Angelic

Oh the french name Colette is nice

My nan is named Hazel May but everyone including my cousin in the family keeps using my pops name Mark because of the tradition the men do in the Anderson family but it is a very common name for a boy I think

Yeah maybe, I haven't met or heard of a guy named hazel yet

• None of those are names I personally like but you choose something you like and that will fit with her last name :)

• tacky names in my opinion: Soraya, Hermione, Tigerlily and Chanel.