Guys, What's with some men defending pedophilia?

I can't imagine how someone can think it's ok for a middle aged woman to have sex with a boy 15-16 or even less years old. It just seems disturbing to me and i find it very pedophilic. I found SOME men share this belief and i think they are seriously deluded and presumptuous.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Like many angry women with no facts to speak of, you've got your basic tenets all wrong.

Pedophilia is the attraction to children, pre-pubescent children.

Being attracted to kids of 15-16, aside from being legal in many countries, is known as Ephebophilia.

Not that women like you have ever let facts get in the way of a good man-hating rant.

If a middle aged woman has sex with a 15-16 year old boy, it's enough that it is illegal and she does Jail time. We don't all have to jump on the bandwagon and proclaim it is evil, or mislabel it as pedophilia.

Personally I've always liked older women. At 15 I was lusting after my french teacher. Nothing ever happened, but if it had, I wouldn't have been traumatized by it.

>i think they are seriously deluded and presumptuous

Of course you do. Just as you'll find anyone who disagrees with you, morally suspect.

What Guys Said 19

• I think my personal hero remains a 40 something German dad whose 14 year old daughter was dating a 50 something dude. The cops wouldn't do anything, and neither his daughter nor the boyfriend would break it off. So he got a dull knife and collected the guy's balls.

Hell, I'm only in my 30's and already not interested in teen aged girls (18, 19). I dunno if you realize it, but females in that age group are as banal as they are obnoxious. I need a woman. Someone with a few scars, a couple of shadows lurking behind her smile. Someone who's seen what really lies at her core and found the strength to carry on. That's the kind of beauty that lasts and won't fade. That's the kind of woman who will come back to me because that's where she wants to be, not because she's afraid that she can't face the world without me to hold her hand.

In short, I have no clue why men are all about younger women, and all pedophiles should hang.

You got it wrong, i am not asking about young girls, but BOYS, can't you read?

Men only look from the boys point of view, but what a out the older persons view? they are the ones responsible and should be analysed, not the kid. That is my opinion. Guys like you can only see the situation from one point of view, but i admit it is not pedophilia as i thought, so i admit i was a bit too harsh.

Also, what if the girl would also loved to have sex with the older man? it works both ways, girls are just too shy to express themselves sexually because of the stereotypes. Just pointing that out.

• This is a continuation of the post

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2135721-if-you-were-a-high-school-teacher-which-of-these-students-would-you

by a desperate troll. What do you say, @BellePepper?

SERIOUSLY?

@john52461 She (or he) private messaged me for a few days. I've seen enough to recognize the writing style and, of course, he/she is fixated on this subject.

wait what do you mean by "this time"? so you've done this before and been caught? :)

• double standards of feminism of course... the woman is always the victim, even when she's molesting kids. See it on the news all the time, if she murders her own kids it's "what DROVE HER to do it?"

men buy into the slut/stud double standard and it backfires in the case of female pedophiles...

It doesn't legally

in the US it's about 20 to 1. women get away with murder, literally, much less pedophilia.

I AM SO GLAD i did NOT move to US, thank bloody god.

• I don't defend pedophilia. If a man is sick to have sex with a underage person
    than he should be man enough to do jail time for his wrong doings. Also if a
    middle age woman has sex with teen male than she should get the same treatment as the man but would determine on the severity of the crime.

• Yes seems a bit off to me

• Indefensible but i would say that the law should be graded so that going with someone close the legal age is a minor offence and that you throw the book at those who clearly intended to abuse minors. It is possible to be legal in one country and a paedophile for committing the same (offence ) had you happened to be in another country. I must add I am strictly a neutral observer here and haven't any personal experience to relate to.

• I think theyre just defending the grey area. Like if a teenage girl is 16 but dead set looks like a 24 year old then you can't fully blame the man for finding her attractive

• It's simply a double standard. And it's indefensible, but everyone knows a 15+/- year old boy is living to get laid. People accept that. And if it happens B-I-N-G-O i the attitude, right?
    How about this creepy analogy: Imagine me with a bright and shiny tight, fresh 15 year old girl. I'm a twisted sick bastard predatory sex offender pedophile getting butt fucked in county jail and my life is ruined..

I don't see anyone except some men accepting it.

Asker, bullshit. Women make excuses for it more than anyone. Sometimes the woman claims the boy "seduced her" (frequently actually) and plenty of women nod to this shit on those threads...

Don't you hate that? Go commando

• Look up the definition of pedophilia, it's an attraction to prepubescents.
    At15 I would have killed to have sex.

• I don't know but attraction to15-16 is not pedophilia. It's ephebophilia. #JustStatingFacts

• They're sick in the head is why, you don't touch children when you're older, period.

• I never plain on having sex with an under age girl
    doesn't mean i can't find some of them attractive
    I use to be a teen also remember that

and chase follow them around spy on them cause they where cute lol
    but im older have to stick with women my age
    plus i was talking to a 19 year old once OMG she was so dumb
    cute
    but dumb

• Yeah, when I was 15, I wanted my English teacher so badly. I fapped to her about 5000 times. I would write a check right now for $5K to go back and have her take advantage of me. I can still remember her dresses. Men are different

Not really, you know nothing about girls. And you didn't consider it from the older person point of view which i think is presumption because there is no way it's healthy for them to be attracted to kids, if you disagree then you need to see your doctor.

Girls ALSO fantasize about their hot teachers as well so you cannot say that. I think you are very one sided.

Also by your logic it would be ok for a teen girl to have sex with a older man because she fantasies about it and would love to have sex with him. It's indefensible really.

• The age of consent when I grew up was 14. It's since been raise to 16.

Should it be 14? 16? 18? I'm not sure. But anyone who disagrees with me isn't a pedophile.

• A pedo is someone who has sexual interest in someone younger than puberty.

anyhow... I do not support people in the example you gave.

There is one woman out there that always asks on this subject, and it's annoying.

• something goes through womens heads that says "oh, this is fine". it's creepy

• I'm 16
    And I want a middle aged woman so bad...

• Those same men will defend middle aged men having sex with a girl 15-16 or even less years old.
    Just because they too would like to do it.

• do you know what the word pedophilia means? Obviously not, 15-16 is not pedophilia, my mom's friend is from a foreign country and got married at that age! Pedophilia means being attracted or sexually interested in children who haven't reached sexual maturity.

even in the USA not too long ago it was common for people to get married in their teens, people come to conclusions without thinking things through at all, it's really a failure of our education system