Who was the last person to give you a kick start/ inspire you in some way? Who was the last person that taught you a lesson?

You know how they say everyone you meet teaches you a lesson and sometimes you are the lesson to them.

And they leave once the lesson has been taught.

Share some thoughts/stories <3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband <3
    He Always inspires me to b better...

What Guys Said 3

• the last person to inspire me was myself, because i have no one to help me like that, and the last person who taught me a lesson was myself, and my life. my life is a big lesson. its like, "other people life is blessings on blessings, and look at my life, its lessons on lessons."

• Steve Jobs

• This book called 'my struggle'.

What Girls Said 1

• My professor. Sadly she retired recently. I miss her a lot.
    She was very knowledgeable person I'm her subject and a great teacher. She motivated everyone - average student and brilliant one alike.
    I was close to her. We shared non academic stuff as well, I discussed my fears with her.
    She always said 'dont overthink about the results, just enjoy the journey ' and 'as you go ahead, don't just look how much far you have to go. Appreciate the fact that you have come this far'