What Are Your Favorite Quotes :) :) :) ?

mine is, ''The strength you need is already imbedded in your noble blood.'' ♥1881-1938♥☻☻☻☻

2mo Haha sorry for typed wrong :)
What is your favourite question?* :)
2mo Whats ur favourite quotes?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• "Truth is like alcohol, the more infected your shit is, the more it's gonna sting."

"An hour of silence between two soul mates is worth a lifetime of wasted words of love between two fools."

"Emotions are like fire. If controlled, they can bring color and life to your world. If uncontrolled, they can burn and destroy everything around you."

• Those who seek shall find, those who find shall reap, those who reap shall be glorified. Truth will out. Stupid is as stupid does. It is best to keep ones mouth closed and let others think you a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. A perfect union isn't about power, it is about how the two meet in the middle to make art.

• "Becoming Better Day By Day With Little Regards Of What They Say"-me

"Imagine All The People In The World Living Life In Peace'-idk
    media1.giphy.com/media/ys25zLolNge9G/giphy.gif

• In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.

Dwight Eisenhower.

• If I only had a little more humility, I'd be perfect. - Ted Turner

• When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish, life gives chance to everyone, just wait for your turn

• "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretsky"
    - Michael Scott

• - Let them hate us as long as they fear us.

• MOB 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

• No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater, than central air.
    Azrael

What Girls Said 8

• I like KeKe Palmer's memes and these are my favorite quotes:

Michelle Obama:
    -There is no boy cute enough or interesting enough to stop you from getting your education.
    -For all of you sitting here with those doubts in your head, because those whispers of doubt, they stay with you for a very long time - ignore them. Brush them off. And just do the work. Do the work. And it's the doing of the work that gets you through. It's not what other people think of you.

The movie Little Black Book:
    -Luck is when preparation meets opportunity
    -I believe we write our own stories. And, each time we think we know the end, we don't. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and from the peace that comes from knowing that you just can't know it all. Life's funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.

Brittany Murphy (RIP):
    -I think the key to happiness is allowing ourselves to not feel bad or guilty for feeling it, and letting it be contagious. And to not be dependent on other people to create your own happiness.
    -I am an eternal optimist. Being happy is a choice and you can make that choice everyday if you want to.
    -Individuality is vitally important. When people start to lose their individuality is when I believe they start to lose themselves.

• -if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
    -be who you are and say what you feel bc those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
    -be careful about your thoughts bc your thought become your words. be careful about your words bc your words become your actions. be careful about your actions bc your actions become your habits. be careful about your habits bc your habits become your character. Be careful about your character bc your character determines your destiny

• I like a lot of quotes, some of which give me opposite advice such as:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9115075838.jpg
    And
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9646e3c648.jpg

• Just because you are garbage doesn't mean you can't achieve great things. It's called a trash can, not a trash cannot.

• Gotta go back to Forest Gump..."life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"

• Beauty is pain... because it's true.
    You always get no if you never ask.

• -Fuck the police!

Cus? :)

They keep fucking up. Most are bad people who get paid vacations for doing wrong and the good ones lose their jobs when they speak out on it.

• - Be Patient, good things take time.