What is something you will never ever do?

It could be anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Treat a woman badly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd NEVER betray someone's trust, even if I fell out with a person or they'd hurt me in some way I'd still remain loyal by keeping their confidential info to myself. I'd never do anything to cause a person to question my loyalty , because I value peoples trust in me.

My loyalty doesn't just extend to those who I'm on speaking terms with. It's extended to ANYONE who places their trust in me

What Guys Said 11

• Ok, I will be very honest here. There are a some things I will never do:

1. To never get married.

2. I will Never flirt. I never did and never will and never with a woman.

3. I will never use vulgar language, slang words while writing my sentences or while speaking to the other person either online or in real life. I will never do that.

4. Never impose my thinking on anyone, never.

5. I will never communicate, interact with a person who would be poor in communication skills for eg a person who would take weeks, months to reply. I will never communicate with such a person. I will never consider them as a friend.

6. I will never have sex, I will never even of sex, will never entertain the thought of sex.

Now point #6 is hard to explain, but I'll say I am asexual so there is no chance of me having any thoughts of sex. Secondly I would say I consider sex as unhealthy and disgusting.

7. I will never be in love. I will never feel the feeling of love. There is no chance of that happening. I will never do that.

Point #7. Again it's hard to explain but I'll tell you in brief. I am a very logical person but yes, I do understand love, I do believe in love, true love but I never want to be in love.

I hope you get the difference between understanding something and feeling something? Right.

8. If I happen to interact with a woman and if she asks me something then I will never lie to her. I may or may not tell her everything but I will never lie to her. If I decide to answer her question then I will always be 100% honest about it. Irrespective to what she may think about me and the consequences.

There are few more, but these are the important ones. That's all from me.

Hope they were clear to you.

That's sad..

Fuck off you and your fake asexual ass

• Turn gay, lol.

• Go vegan or vegetarian

• Drug

• Vote for Clinton or Trump.

• pass judgement on another

• Skydive.

• never sell myself out to the devil

• Kill someone and hopefully nobody here will

How did you get on my profile? It's private

@vekin Whatever 👋👋

Lmao OP it's all over gag on the feed. Anyone on here can click on it and see it just like how you answer questions. You can't ask private questions unless you go anon

• Be gay.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14