I think my neighbors think I'm slow... I feel so depressed?

Should I feel bad about myself. My neighbors probably all view me like I’m slow. I’m 24 years old and my mom and family shelter me and I just been depressed for a while. I have a car, and leaves but I feel like the neighbors are watching and thinking I’m not going anywhere. I feel like they look at me like I am a child. Anyhow, in 2 days I am moving to NYC to chase dreams and I have two jobs lined up. And I will not look back. Do you think the neighbors think I’m slow? I don’t say much to them, I stay to myself but I just need to know if I’m labeled a retard?

Most Helpful Guy

• I still live at home and im 22 i dont think im retarded at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you live with your parents at 19... like half the population of the world. No I don't think they think you are slow for that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Never live your life worrying about what other people think of you. Always think and act to make yourself feel good.

• Why do yo care what she thinks