How many calories do you boyos eat a day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ffuuuuuuuuuu

SMmfH @ the other female boyos on this thread giving numbers in the 1000 neighborhood.

The females saying 1000 calories/day...

...(1) have literally no idea how to properly count calories and are underestimating by, like, 50% or more,

...(2) are lying liars who lie dirty lies,

...(3) are on some SUPER intense crash-diet program -- hopefully a PSMF, since any other program would fuck them up at that kind of calorie intake,

AND/OR

...(4) are eventually going to end up in the hospital, if that's actually the truth.

I'm a middle-aged woman who weighs 140lbs soaking wet and does absolutely NO "cardio" -- I run stairs a couple times a week, and I lift at the gym 2-3 times a week -- and, still, my maintenance level is between 14,500 and 14,800 calories per week.
    (On my sleep/wake schedule it would be stupid to express anything in units per 24 hours, but, this works out to between 2070 and 2115 calories per calendar day.)

So... like, yeah, what the fucking fuckhell, people.

__

Speaking of --
    If you (OP) cook yr own food, then you should try to switch over to cooking larger amounts at a time, and just tracking weekly, rather than daily, calories.

The margin of error if you track DAILY calories is surprisingly big.
    If you're making yr own food, it's probably around ±10 percent -- and if you cook yr own meat and drain the fat, you can be off by even more than that (possibly ±20 percent, mb even more if the meat's fat content isn't properly labeled or regulated).
    Remember that the nutrition data shown on food packages -- including meat packages -- represent WHATEVER is inside the package... including all that fat that's going to disappear down the drain!

You get my point, which is... SMmfH again, at all the people who think they can cook their own DAILY food and still somehow be able to estimate their calorie intake within ±5 percent or less.

If you track WEEKLY calories -- and cook half a week's or even a whole week's food at a time -- then you can reduce that margin to something like ±2 percent, which is as good as you're ever gna get.
    (The margin of error within the ingredients themselves is at least that much, so, it's basically impossible to be MORE accurate than ±2 or 3 percent.)

I'm pretty good at visually counting calories at this point. I realize it's never going to be completely accurate though, even with a scale. Lol have you seen this video?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFvZthqAMg

I mean, if you like to just cycle bulking and cutting, then there's no real reason to be fastidious about calories anyway -- at that point it's just like tweaking the steering wheel left or right to stay on the road (if you're pulling right, just turn left... and vice versa).

Honestly, I don't really *have* to count calories either... since PSMF is sufficiently easy for me that I can just eat near maintenance (based on intuition, not even thinking numerically) and then PSMF for 2-4 weeks before whatever event. But, I'm a nerd, so I like to know what the numbers are.

__

I can't watch those xtranormal videos. My attention span for youtube is about 30 seconds max anyway, but, with the weird robot-like intonation, I can't follow it for more than like 5-10 seconds without drifting.

But... uh... it looks like a high school girl and a staff member? So the girl is probably going through all the bad girl-broscience (I need to do more cardio, I need to lose weight even though I weigh

like 85 lbs, "fat makes me fat", etc) while the staff member is trying to talk real shit? LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct daily amount ^^ but to give you an idea I eat 3 full meals a day and 2-3 smaller meals/snacks in between my major meals.

What Girls Said 6

• 1,000 max.

• I eat a lot
    still not counting my calories though :P
    but I take heavy meals and snacks in between hah
    all my effort and I ve only gained 1 kilos lol

• Not too much 😒

How are you going to pack on muscle if you don't eat triss? Cmon boyo

Whey Protein/Chicken Breast/Talapia

Oats/ Whole Grain Pasta/Rice

Peanut butter/Olive oil on err thing.

Now go eat all that, come back to me when you are jacked AF.

Woah man. I should try that

• I don't count I just eat when I'm hungry (I'll work off whatever I ate :-))

• 900-1200. Depends.

• 1 million

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty much.. I eat like 5 times in a day boyo.

• Around 4k a day

• 200calories

• I don't eat much. I don't like food, but I know I need it in order to live and whatnot.