Are you one of those people who in the end are left with regrets, loneliness, emptiness? even tho you never intend to hurt anyone?

instead you try to make people happy who are close to you, and by saying people who are close to you i meant not only boyfriends and girlfriends but family too, parents especially. but you still end up with the regrets, loneliness, emptiness. and then you ask yourself why is this happening to you?

by the way im one of those people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, this is the case not only with those who I'm close to, but most people that I interact with and try to be kind to. It's a mess and I don't like being so nice to people anymore because of this, some just don't deserve it.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, definitely.

Some thing I've been addressing lately is my issues with codependency... Putting others before yourself can be noble... but you eventually have to come back around to meet your own personal needs...

hmm i used to be like that before but then i realized that myself is more important.

• Hey friend how are you? I have got the best parents. But other than them a lot of people left me for no reason. I always tried to make them happy but something was always missing. There were those days when I used to blame myself for everything negative. My own relatives, friends mistreated me and had hurt me. Then one day I realised I'm better off them. I cut contacts with those toxic people and now leaving a good life.

i have the best parents too, but you know the bitter truth of life is that, in my worst times, my parents are not with me either, im all alone.

• Your not alone in that

• Yes I am.

What Guys Said 0