Am I the kind of girl that a lot of guys would be attracted to?

I'm 5'5.

Big brown eyes. Very cute smile.

Always look like I'm up to something, in terms of my eyes has a mischievous look in them.

Plus I'm very 'cute'.

And I have nice thick hair. I'm Indian but I'm not really sure I look Indian. I look like all ethnicities combined.

2mo What do you think?

What Guys Said 3

• Picture. No way to know otherwise.

No way. I'm anonymous for a reason.

Just off of my description what do you think? Plus I'm very confident.

I think you're mad I didn't provide a picture and you're only saying that to get back at me.

I don't look mischievous in a seductive way. More like a little kid way, as though I'm up to something. I had the same look as a baby.

I honestly don't care what you think.

And that's exactly what I don't like. Why would I want a trouble maker? No thanks.

• Attraction is very random but as a guy I've seen many guys desperate for any type of female attention so don't worry about it

But I want to know if I am special.

Well I meant am I special to guys in general.

how can you really say whether or not these guys are just desperate or they like me in particular

That's why it's rare, you are asking the impossible. Guys will like you but you're probably asking for the one guy that sees you as his world which I and probably anyone won't know

• Put your money where your mouth is, talk is cheap. Upload a photo let's see

What Girls Said 0