Weird question about dreams and drawing?

I had a dream last night and i have the setting of that dream in my head perfectly mapped out and i want it drawn for me.. the problem is, i can't draw to save my life... is it possible to sit down with an artist and tell him exactly what it looked like so he can draw it?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I take requests...

Very possible, just most artists take commissions which will cost you a pretty penny or two.

I tend not to do sceneries, mostly animals and such, but here's my deviant http://baileyisdarcy.deviantart.com/

if you want I can have a go, just shoot me a message.

Oh, I go unpaid. I'm working on developing my skills before asking people to pay for my crap.

very cool.. mine involves mostly a scenery with one animal in it.. its kinda weird lol

What Girls Said 3

• It can't hurt to try.

• I can try that for you. I don't know if i will succeed but I'm good with drawing visions I guess. It depends on the vision then

• I'm sure someone could do it

What Guys Said 0