Will you every take your crush to church?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would definitly take my crush to church. If she is from a different church, or does not believe. Honestly I pretty much only see my crush at church. I'm trying to get up the nerve to ask her out. But on the days that I felt ready to. She was not there.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, to visit the church. We went also to church in Venice, to listen to Gregorian chanting and once, we party crashed in a Roman church where a known opera singer sung Schubert's Ave Maria for one of the oldest Roman noble families.
    (A private mass and when the church was 'cleared' from tourists we hid behind pillars until the singing began.)

• Only if the person I was with wanted to go.

• I would 100% take my crush to an abandoned church and explore

I ain't no Christian

• Oh god no! Jesus christ!

... bu dum tsss

• Not really. Why would I?

but what about if you headed a girlfriend and she told hey let's go to church

I'll go if she asks me to go, but you specifically asked if I'll (ever) take my crush to church. I'm not going to make her go out of her way to praise jc with me... I'm not even that religious

And did that really warrant a down vote?

OK then

• I have.

• Yeah but I kinda stopped going to church😱😱

• Can I fuck her in church?

What Girls Said 12

• If I was religious of course I would but I'm not religious so I won't.

• God no. I've been to only one church service that I actually enjoyed, and that was mostly only because the passage the dude at the front read out was one that related to something going on with me at the time. Plus it was a church aimed at young people so, there were more activities than there was religious stuff.

Every other service? I was sitting there thinking kill me. It does not interest me, I am not religious, and I wouldn't date anyone who would make me go to church. They can be religious but the moment they start pushing that on me I'm out.

• I no longer attend church and going to a service would probably be one of the things my partner least wants to do.

• If we're dating and he wants to go, then yes, why not?

• I took my friends. I never took a boy though. The people in my church are too petty and clannish for that.
    The only time I'm taking a guy to church is in a white dress.

• I'm not christian so no lol xD

• I'm not religious

• Um no

• Yes if he is comfortable with it

• Mm if they agree yes

• No, I don't go myself and my crush is Jewish lol

• Nope as i dont go myself.