Would you rather lose all of your memories or never be able to make a new one?

• Lose all memories
  • Never be able to make a new one

Most Helpful Girl

• I've enjoyed life until now for the most part, and have made some fantastic memories so far, I'm still young and think that my best years are actually still ahead of me so I'd prefer to be able to make new ones. Yeah, losing my memories would suck beyond imagination, but I'd be able to more that make up for it with future experiences. Also, when it comes to people you love, losing your memories is much better than not be able to make any new ones. Like if I got into some sort of accident and got amnesia, I would still be able to remember my friends and family over time. But without new memories, I wouldn't be able to know who my future kids are :O that's horrible!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well never being able to make new ones would mean that I am stuck where I am at now.

I am fine with losing old memories as long as I get to keep knowledge and skills. There aren't any memories that I am that attached to.

What Girls Said 7

• I make so many new memories I would never wanna lose that ability. Plus there are a lot of memories which I would love to throw away so it's like a double whammy.

• "Memory... is the diary we all carry about with us."
    "B" Best from the Rest.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• This is a really hard question, but I think I'm gonna have to choose to lose all my memories. If I couldn't make new ones, like my wedding, the stages of my kids' lives... I don't think I could deal with that. I do love my memories that I have, I just think losing them is better than never being able to make another one.

• I'd love to lose all of my memories

• I wouldn't want either of those to happen.

• Lose all memories please.

• Ayy I've studied about this

What Guys Said 5

• Ah the two forms of amnesia.
    Lose all my old ones, my writing ideas are all written down, I'd love to experience a few things for the first time again.
    never being able to make new ones would mean I'd be stuck and that would fucking suck the most

• I picked B because my father passed two years ago and I want to remember him.

• While Memento is a great movie, I have no want to actually live it, so I'll have to go with lose all memories.

• The 2nd answer is the only logical choice.

If you pick 1 you can't make any new memories either due to your memory loss as you lose ALL memories, including present future and past.

• Why would I lose all my memories?