How can I open up emotionally when my insides are ugly?

I usually stay silent, but inside I'm angry, hateful, narcissistic, resentful, etc.

I'm full of bad/evil inside and an only selfish.

How can I open up? Are most people this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who do you want to open up to why?

Have you tried keeping a journal and figuring out why your that way? Running (boxing anything that works off aggression) and meditation... maybe yoga could help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately that is the new normal thing with people. But really people are not what they themselves think. Well not the fulll 100% at least. Just try to be genuinely you and try to be nice where you can and pick your fights smartly.

Be myself and speak my mind?

So I should go off on misogynist and racist rants all the time?

Just learn to pick your fights more carefully. A cat who always has their claws out won't make very many friends.

What Girls Said 3

• Too ambiguous of a question, there are too many definitions of bad/ugly to help with this. But no matter how bad or ugly you think your insides are, there are probably more people like you than you think.

• Your best bet is to find a girl that is apathetic to all those things with a tough skin. 👍 and maybe get a puppy or a kitten.

Yea maybe everyone has a dark side.

• I sometimes think we human being should be removed from this world xD isn't it evil? But i always open up this to my friends and they still think i am a good person :)

What Guys Said 1

• Better start cleaning that skeleton closet son.