Who are the WORST drivers in your opinion?

Old people
women
Asians

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend, he's not old, Asian or a woman yet for some reason I feel like I'll die when I enter his car

Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• We can't blame the old men for driving slow they were trained by their wives over decades of them being back seat drivers.

• Texting / talking on the phone drivers are by far the worst. Nine out of ten times I see someone driving like crap I look and they have a damn phone in their hand.

• Old people by far. They cause accidents behind them because they go so slow, it causes massive traffic snarls that extend behind them for miles. All it takes is one old lady scared to drive to ruin and destroy the flow of traffic for hundreds of people behind them. Everybody thinks speeding causes accidents, but people going too slow is what causes speeding.

• Old drivers are the most frustrating.

• Old Asian women

• Who are the best drivers? People between 21 and 60 of European descent.

Who are the worst drivers? Everyone else.

• Nazis, they drive all the way through Poland in only two weeks like wft? who does that?

• Old people. For sure. They always go so slow.

• The blind are the worst.

• I've seen a ton of Asians run stop signs.. In a lot of lane closing accidents.

• Actually my buddys old car totalled a van, because the guy ran a stop sign.

• Yes.

• I once saw an old person driving on the SHOULDER on the WRONG SIDE of the road. I wish to God I was making that up.

• Blind people are the WORST

• That doesn't always stop them. A few years ago in San Francisco a cop pulled over a car and the driver was blind. His friend was telling him where to go - he was very drunk so he didn't want to drive.

• Women

• Belgian / Dutch tourists

• Italians.

• Me when I get a car

• To all women on earth.. don't try to drive a car please, just don't.

• Humans.

• Drunk people.

• I don't know, I can't see their faces through the window

• Definitely old people.
    Holy #### it's like slow mo

• old chinese women lol

• Question make me tell ask your father... sorry about that. well maybe everyone drives good?

• Hey is your Kik Ellexo

• I would say old Asian women are the worst.

• *drunk old Asian women

• Definitely Floridians

What Girls Said 14