Who will/would you be voting for on November 8th?

Thought I'd do a poll after both viable candidates had leaks dropped on them..

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Gary Johnson
  • Jill Stein
  • Undecided
  • Not voting

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump to make America GREAT Again.

All aboard the Trump Train! Guess a Hillary supporter downvoted lol

What Girls Said 4

• My Trump Card, who else?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

lol Anyone who doesn't know much about politics, should not even bother to vote. xx

Riding the Trump Train all the way into the White House!

lol Now, that is a True Blue Supporter!! xx

• Undecided but none of the main two.

Ok, hope you don't mind open borders then, whites will become the minority soon and refugees will come over, when they come over they will bring their ideas with them. Just keep that in mind.

• At the moment, I can't cast my vote for any of those choices. It makes me terribly sad to say that too.

• Not voting is only smart if you aren't educated about both runners but if you are then you should.

What Guys Said 17

• Not jumping on the "Vote for the First Female President" wagon with Hilary Clinton. There were much better FEMALE candidates this election alone, including Carly Fiorina (who I'm very upset got pushed out for Trump), and I think the FIRST female president should symbolically be someone "unconnected" to political royalty (e. g., the Clinton family) and got into that spot "on her own." Carly Fiorina would have been an incredible first female President.

Either way, definitely not Hilary. She's just a professional politician clearly very adept at being fake on TV and playing dirty politics. It's just irritating looking at her face, as she's lying through her teeth and looking at you with that creepy grandma smile that says, "When I'm President, I'm going to create an executive order that requires your balls to be cut off... hahahaha!"

I'd rather have a President in office that Congress actively resisted and couldn't accomplish anything during the next 4 years of the term, than a President that could do a lot of further legislative damage with the help of Congress.

Clearly, Congress isn't looking to do Trump any favors. The most Trump could do is not sign renewals on laws, or veto new laws up for consideration. Hilary on the other hand, I don't even want to think about it.

I don't need Elizabeth Warren acting as the President's back channel advisor. I don't need someone who has a record of "pandering" to special interests, including the big names at Wall Street, and basically helped to shift wealth away from the middle class and into the hands of anyone who made more than $2.5 million per year on their tax return. Kind of ironic for a Democrat.

A vote for anyone else "but for" Trump is basically a vote for Hilary. So, because I am honestly scared of the legislative damage Hilary would actively seek to do as President (both domestically and internationally, including trade deals and relations with Israel), I'm voting for Trump. And that's coming from someone who voted for Obama.

Democrats and liberals seriously need to take their rose colored glasses off and really understand the damage she can do in 4 years as President... and not get sensationalized by exaggerated and hyped up gossip on Trump on CNN and MSNBC.

8.33% of my monthly income goes towards paying for my healthcare premiums, another 37% goes to federal, state and local "income" taxes, and another 15.3% goes towards "payroll taxes" (social security, medicare, etc.). That's 60.63% of my income. That means that out of the 240 working days each year, I'm working 145 days "before" I've actually started putting a single dollar in my pocket for myself. 145 "working" days, not "calendar" days. That leaves only 95 work days for me to make something for myself.

And that's under 8 years of a Democrat President who passed the ACA. How is that a party that's working "for the middle class" exactly? This is slavery and dependency, shifting jobs to other countries, letting the rich get richer as advances in technology and unemployment slowly "kill off" the poor... until this is a country of robots and aristocrats "trading" with less developed countries too weak to resist our military. No thank you, I don't support that future.

Fiorina? Really? Actually she was pushed into the big table on the 2nd RNC primary debate.. She nosedived HP right into the ground. Are you saying that the American vote doesn't count? You need to understand that Senators are elected in on staggered 6 year terms, while House members serve every two.. Liberals need to get their "shit together" and perhaps build up a large enough war chest to appoint a worthy candidate. To be honest, Trump would have made it through the primaries even without the mainstream/lamestream media.

• I will vote for the lesser of two evils.

That in itself would boil down to one's own perception..

that's what we always end up with in a US election, elect the least worst

Yes that is true. And it will be fun to see how the whole us votes. I can't wait to watch and see what happens.

• Gary Johnson (L)!

Yeah, he won't win the White House this 2016, but the unusually-high level of support for 3rd-party (3p.) candidates (esp. Johnson's) defies the historical trends and is enough to break the legal restrictions dictating a 2-party system in the U. S. Typically, 3p.'s spend ≥50% of their donations on the chance of being included on the ballots. If Johnson succeeds with ≥5% vote, (L) candidates will be included automatically, like the 2 parties feel singularly entitled to. On the contrary, (L) will even get taxpayers' money proportional to the percentage of votes earned, thus helping level the playing field.

In other words, voting Johnson ends the 2-party system and gives us multi-party elections in our lifetime. (Voting for the Green Party's Jill Stein could also help, but you'd better get many more people to join you.) So, whoever wins the White House, the We the People will win actual choices, instead of the "Choose A (who sucks) or B (who sucks worse) will win, and any other candidate is a vote for B" garbage we're forced to swallow every election period.

Also, I'll sleep better on election night knowing I did not vote for Hillary and Trump.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI

Sorry for the re-post, but I wanted to answer this question, but I have to go to bed soon.

• Trump for president of the world!!!

• If you are a self respecting American, you would vote for The Donald. Trump 2016. Get out there, vote for him, and let's make America as great as it was back in the day, before communism, before liberalism, before the 60s, before all around crappery thanks to "progressive" reform.

I dunno man, I wouldn't go back that far..

• Trump worships money. But Hillary worships Molech.

• It is a bizarre environment at the moment - I don't think anything will surprise me over the next few days

• G- myself

• Hillary Clinton.

• Trump. Not happy, thrilled, or terribly interested in him, but I hate Hillary sooo...

Cruz 2020 I guess.

• Jill Stein :)

• I will vote for Johnson even though I know he won't win

• Ken Bone

• More research is needed for me. But this site doesn't surprise me...

• I won't vote for the one who is the craziest

Well I guess Stein won't get a third vote..

• we can't go a day without this being asked on gag can we?

there are national polls you know and trump has an 18% - 22% chance of winning. despite this right wing nut heavy site.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../

Did I miss something? I'm pretty active on this site, yet I don't see day to day polls.. Do you meticulously search for them? It's really neither here nor there.. The ridiculous notion that you believe that this is a right wing nut site at all is hilarious! Take a look at the vote here while I decline to check out your 'project"

If so, at least do it without being anonymous..

Ok. I'll be off anon on nov 9.