Why are Indian guys more likely to answer on dating sites?

I've been talking to very few white men and the ones hitting on me most were Indian men. I'm just not attracted to them.

Are they trying to compensate the fact that they are the least favored in terms of physical attraction (not even for some Indian women nor Latina like me) meanwhile white men have more options?

I've noticed the difference when speaking to a white man versus following the conversation with an Indian man. Meanwhile the white man can lead a normal conversation, there were a couple Indian guys that were acting kind of desperate (ex: already asking if I wanted to move in to India one day, complimenting me too much, etc).

1mo Not trying to be racist but I can't help what I find attractive. Latin (some though and depending on how he looks), White or European men are what I like.

Most Helpful Girl

• They only want citizenship. i have a guy friend im close to who lives in india and he warned me about them

Interesting. There was an Indian guy that was so direct on wanting me to sponsor him to work in my country (in South America). I blocked him shortly.

From my understanding, you only sponsor either a family member or an spouse you've been with for a while, not some random stranger you don't know nor even find attractive.

What Guys Said 10

• Im half Greek, and we share some things in common with India. The Greek and Indian social styles are both hystrionic, dramatic, direct, and frankly, quite resemblant of autism, when viewed from a general Western perspective (which I also have half of). One only has to watch the TV/soaps/dramas in these countries to see the differences. Indian and Greek media still promote the 'romantic', 'win her over' approach that the west ditched when it became (overly) self-conscious. These faraway cultures dont have the feminine anti-hero concept yet, around which Western women have become accustomed, and indeed, self-entitled. These cultures are masculine and direct. Plus, as another poster said, the gender ratio, and difficulty in finding a mate in that social structure, may make them desperate, through no fault of their own. I encountered the Dalit status, within the Hindu caste system, when I was solo backpacking there for 3 months, and in that situation (also in Greece), those perceived as 'promiscuous Western women' are a focus that they think makes more sense. Of course, it is a misperception. They also treat caucasians as money objects, with seemingly no awareness of their harrasment. So it is cultural, and so desperate is their situation, that they are looking as far as you for their needs to be met. In Greece, we had the same thing in the 'Kamaiki' era, where girls were raised to only go with guys with money, and where dowry is often still used - a situation that has still not been resolved. So, I recommend at least telling them that this is not how you flirt with a Western woman, as Western men are not that abrupt and clingy, and you are used to more humor-based/self aware styles of flirting.

• perhaps you hate guys who are desperate, because you think its bad, the same as many girls do. its a dating site, everyone is desperate, if your not, and you just want to be a tease, and not be serious. then i suggest getting off dating sites and be alone.

I do want to get back into the dating world at some point and eventually form a family but I wouldn't go to that extreme of asking a guy I have just met to move on. From my understanding, a relationship starts off as a friendship in the beginning and there has to be chemistry.

• I don't know what is your experience on dating sites but I as an Indian don't even have an account on a dating site. Most Indians cannot afford the high fees charged by dating sites. They usually register themselves on Indian Dating sites like Jeevansathi. Even if they get a good match from Europe or America , they will not be able to bear the costs involved in long distance travelling to meet their partners.

• I definitely think it has to do iwth them being considered as less attractive than other ethnicities - thus they need to overcompensate for it somewhat.

yeah, I think so too. It makes it even worse for them to act that desperate though.

Being desperate is generally seen as unattractive to begin with.

• I don't know why people think this, all my Indian guy friends aren't like that at all. they are better with ladies than me. They are Indian-american though.

I think the cultural difference plays a part in it for sure.

• Because women in India are super religious and the men want sex

• We approve 👌🏻

• They are desperate

• I am Indian, I talk normal , talk to me talk to me, m not desperate m not desperate.

• May be because of the cultural differences/ some what desperate coz they know white women are more broad minded/ and may be coz of the population - so many guys.

And may be no basic etiquettes.

I'm latin and not really white (mixed between Spanish blood and Amerindian ancestry in South American... mestiza would be the term) and don't find Indian men attractive.

It's your preference and no big deal. I was just putting my views as why they act funny.

What Girls Said 11

• you can't say these things about Indian men. not all are the same, Indian men mostly
    like to answer because they find white women appealing, while i have heard other people saying that white men likes to talk to Indian women. and please don't say that Indian men are least favored in terms of physical attraction.

• Judging by what I see on here, they're desperate asf. Im sure it's even worse on dating sites.

• Maybe you aren't too hot yourself damn

But from my experience white guys have been just as desperate if not more

I'm white and I am not thirsty asf. Let's not generalize Indian and White men here, you both come across as uneducated morons when you spew this stupidity.

@89765413 she did I mention you? Get over yourself

• Yeah Indian guys are desperate. They usually have arranged marriages though so I don't know why they go on dating sites

• I tend to date biracial (black and white) or latino (Puertorican or mexican)

• I'm surprised white guys would even date you from experience many don't date Latinos to marry. They only date them to fuck them because it seems exotic to them. Some of them are rascist against Latinos.

• I know people have their preferences but to say a whole race isn't desirable is not good. I guess those Indians see you as their equal in looks, they seem pretty comfortable approaching you.

• Because in India marriage is a serious affair and very risky , and Indian girls and society is very closed for any casual fling. if anything goes wrong person and family of girl and boy are being judged by their social circle. And even their own family members. So, things are tough and Indian men's are most frustrated. lots of society pressure to keep marriage and relationship going whether you like it or not.

• Visas/green cards.

• You see more people wanting to move out of India than European countries right now.

• They desperate?