(Conservative) Guys, why are you ok with Donald Trumps comments about women?

So considering the most recent tape of him making crude comments about women, in the news they always say things like "He is going to do even worse now with women". Well what about the men? Don't you care at all? Is that you would want the president of your country to talk about your sister, daughter, wife or mother? Does it not concern you that the person who is running your country thinks "grabbing women by the pussy" and calling them "fat pigs" is an appropriate thing to do. Not only in private but also in public?

In particular he is running for a conservative party. You know family values and all. And yet he has 5 kids from.. 3 (or 4) different women. He would the second president in history to be divorced (first being Ronald Reagan). He refers to his wives as a "hot piece of ass"
Mike Pence said "I will never waver in my belief in the importance of traditional marriage to our society and our community and the people of this great state," and "ā€œIā€™m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican ā€¦ in that order.ā€" and "America's darkest moments have come when economic arguments trumped moral principles" . Well does talking about women like that seem like the moral and Christian thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He said they let it happen and that's true, that's what kind of women surround billionaires, he's not talking about going up to random women on the street, he's talking about all the high class bimbos who get dressed up and go to the country clubs to try and find a sugar daddy. These are not regular everyday women minding their business and he just assaults them. That's more Bill Clinton's Schtick, and then Hillary is even worse, she used to send death threats to Bill's victims to make 'em keep quiet, she threatened to take their kids away through CPS if they came forward. Look at how Hillary defended a child rapist when she was a lawyer, there's audio of her laughing about it years later, because her client, a 42 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl, passed a polygraph test, and she found that funny. "It forever destroyed my faith in polygraph." was what she said. She knew he was guilty, in other words. And how else did she get him off? By arguing that the girl made it up, and she fantasized about older men. Donald Trump is a SAINT compared to Hillary, and if you don't believe me, look up the Clinton Foundation, look up how the Clintons stole relief funds from Haiti, look up Mena, Arkansas, look up the Clinton kill list, look up Whitewater. Look up the Bosnian sniper fire story, and when you get done with all that, look up everything Wikileaks has released on Hillary Clinton, and if you still need more convincing, then just dig around yourself because everything I mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. The only reason I won't list anymore things about Hillary is because I'm sick of typing. Long story short, Trump has good and bad qualities. Hillary only has bad qualities. And Trump's worst qualities are still better than Hillary's best. Even the Democrats I know are all refusing to vote for her. They're either going 3rd party or else totally abstaining. P. S. Look up paid internet shills working for Correct The Record. Look up Seth Rich. Look up Vince Foster, look up Benghazi, look up Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Look up George Soros. Look up Whitewater, Travelgate, Chinagate, Pardongate, the list of Hillary's crimes and treason is longer than the 30,000 emails she deleted. What's your grievance against Trump again? He likes sex with beautiful bimbos? And when somebody eggs him on, he brags about grabbing pussy? Big fuckin' deal, grow up. Dovsome fuckin' research.

Most women let it happen, because what are we supposed to do? No one normally grabs your pussy and god I hope Trump was using figurative speech also, but most of us get our butt grabbed occasionally and most of us ignore most of the time, because there's not really a good response to that.
      And assuming you're right, all the women around him are gold diggers who let him because he's rich. Well still why do you want someone who does that as president? Or someone who acts as he described as first lady?

Lawyers defend guilty people all the time, it's their job. I'm not saying it was great, but she did her job. She got her client off and I want someone who also does their job as president, not someone who is up at 5 am tweeting about beauty contestants

And it's not like republicans started off with Trump. You had like 100 other options and Trumps comments are hardly news. So again why are men, or you specifically, so ok with them?

Here is the answer to your question:
      http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476031228283.jpg
      Now grow up.

You know what I find morally reprehensible? Your lack of outrage about this:
      www.breitbart.com/.../
      www.nationalreview.com/.../she-threatened-me-juanita-broaddrick-hillarys-role-covering-bill-clinton
      Bill Clinton didn't grab Juanita Broaddrick by the pussy. He bit her fucking lip almost clean off. That's a behavior that criminologists associate with high-level psychopathic predators. Biting women's faces. And Hillary Clinton terrorized her worse than Bill. Tell me some more about how I should vote for Hillary. But first, see pic related.
      i1.kym-cdn.com/.../37f.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump says shit about women. Ok. Like most other guys (don't deny it I hear you). The other candidate is someone who has payed to have people killed and spreads lies. I'd rather have Trump. In a perfect world we could have a real race with Bernie vs. Rubio where I actually wouldn't know who to vote for but that's not possible.

What Guys Said 28

• Just because people would rather have Trump out of the list of candidates for preference doesn't mean everyone that votes for him thinks he's the most amazing person to walk the planet.

People seem to pick who they want to be president more on the basis of their personality and political correctness vs who would actually be the best for progress. I actually feel like Trump would also be one of the lesser interferring presidents the USA has ever had.

No... I think Trump should be president, i respect that he isn't a robotic product of the system as someone like hilary obviously is but that doesn't mean I support his comments on women. in fact, I would imagine that he is speaking from a place of personal experience. He is incredibly rich and one could easily acknowledge that the women that he does date are often times gold diggers that wants his money. He probably doesn't have much respect for them from that experience.

I support him because we have had enough of social justice warriors, safe spaces, transgenderism, supremacist black lives matter, islamic mollycoddling by the left, socialised eugenic designer babies. Basically, this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

• Eh, I don't really care about politics so I don't identify as either conservative or liberal and probably won't even vote.

Personally, I am not really bothered by his comments. I care more about the economy and foreign relations than I do about crude comments he made. Besides, I don't think anything he said is inherently untrue.

Rosie O'Donnell could accurately be described as a fat slob. It is hard for flatchested women to be 10s just as it is hard for short or skinny guys to be 10s. I also believe that women probably do let him touch them and kiss them because of his fame and status.

What I do dislike about him is how unintelligent he sounds with his sentence structure and word choice. Im not a grammar nazi but I would feel slightly embarrassed to hear the leader of my country use the word "bigly" when adressing the nation. He also seems to have a hotheaded temperament which could be bad when it comes to dealing with other countries.

Hillary undeniably has him beat in the intelligence department. However, I don't nessesarily believe she really cares about women or helping the middle class that much more than he does, she's just MUCH better at pretending that she does.

• Being a Republican does not necessarily make one conservative. The Republican party is far more diverse than the Democratic party in thought, hence their trouble rallying all Republicans behind a single candidate.

Anywho, yes, the comments are vulgar but in all seriousness it's not overly different from what men talk about every day of the week.

This is also a case of selective outrage, JFK made the comment "If I don't get a woman every three days I get a terrible headach", Bill Clinton said "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have", and that's a "tear down this wall" moment for him by comparison to the horrible things he's done to many women over the decades.

There is nothing Donald Trump can say that will ease the far more powerful impact of what the Clinton's have done their entire lives.

Maybe a lot of guys talk like that but maybe a lot of guys also shouldn't be president. And let's not forget that he keeps saying those things at what is his job. I don't know about you, but I've never heard a guy at work make a similar remark and if he did he'd be fired. And if someone said it in an interview they wouldn't be asked back. Which begs the question why are people still interviewing for what is arguably the most important job in the world?

I disagree, the JFK comment doesn't come close to Trump. Tho I'm sure it was scandal in the 60s. And if I'm not mistaken Clinton allegedly said that, according to his former mistress. And Bill Clinton lost hiss job and law license for what he did and said. Rightfully so

It's not his comments, it's the attitude he holds about women. And yes it concerns me that a leader of my country seems to think of women has objects rather than people, more that it concerns me that people might like the new star wars movie

Then you have a problem with human nature.

I guarantee you 95% of all men in leadership positions have said the same thing at some point in their lives and the other 5% have said the same things about other men.

And once again, Bill Clinton has raped at least 3 women and made unwanted sexual advances on a dozen or so others and Hillary has worked very hard to ensure they are pushed into the dark corners and not taken seriously.

You prefer financial ruin because the President said some stupid things? That's highly illogical.

• i am a conservative and I do not endorse Trump's statements about women. Is there a better candidate in this election (who has any chance of actually winning)?

well there used to be, but people didn't vote for them, they voted for trump. And let's face it trump does terrible with women (shocker!), which brings me to my question why are men so ok with it?

I already said that I do not endorse Trumps statements about women. I am a gentleman. If I am judging him on his life, he gets a grade of no better than a D. But if I grade Hillary, she gets an F-. I would prefer to have Rubio or Cruz as the republican candidate, but the Republican leadership is not leading and they have screwed up badly!

• I dunno exactly what he said, but Im with mens rights. Not too sure about 'grabbing' women, but he said the women want it. And they do want it, because theyre whores. If you would fuck Trump, you're a fascist who gives men sexual access based on their status. And, importantly, rejects men with lower social status. So for me, fascists are indefensible. he's been rich for a Long time, so he knows whats really appropriate.

On another level, it seems a bit odd that this is coming out Now, just before the debate and close to the election. No doubt Clinton's 'dirt-throwing' marketing team are behind this 'discovery', though theyll have covered their asses so they dont look like theyre manipulating the American people - which they clearly are.

See this is what I imagine the average Trump voter to be like

Well then, you're wrong. Im a socialist.

• Because smack talk among a bunch of guys bullshitting and posturing among them selves doesn't mean anything and if it bothers you enough to change your vote then you are probably to immature to be voting.

Failures in his personal life don't mean anything, so it's not something a lot of people care about. For example, Hitler was very straight edge while Winston Churchill was not.

Trump certainly comes off as a buffoon but when the alternative is Hillary Clinton most people would rather have a moron in office than a genuinely evil person.

pics.onsizzle.com/...le-killed-covered-2413924.png

It's not his personal Life tho. He was giving an interview. That's his job. Twitter is public. That's also his job. Why do you think it's ok for people to say those things at work?

Well it matters if you're running a platform of family values, because it makes you a hypocrite

@Red_Arrow No need to be a sore looser... Your logic was terrible just own it and move on with life.

Anyway I'm outa here you can have last word if you want it, if not cheers anyhow.

Not a sore loser because I am not the one who lost it. And if this was terrible logic, then yours was no logic. Enjoy your fantasy world.

• Ok can we all stop claiming that every insult of a woman is an attack on women in general? Cause it would be nice if we stopped seeing sexism in every isolated incident. But personally I think Trump is and ass. He is not sexist but he is an asshole. He insults everyone equally people just get upset when "minorities" are insulted. He gets away with being an ass because unlike 99% of people who might think the things he says he has the money that makes him immune to personal attacks actually harming him in any meaningful way. Unlike most men who would be fired for joking with women in a way that they deem offensive no one can do shit to him. That is one of the few things I actually like about him (or at least I would if he were doing it to outrage rather than just doing it because he can't deal with people being mean to him). And yes I would be totally ok with someone referring to my sister mother etc as such because they are mature adults and can deal with some mean words (unlike most feminists and sjws)

• People say "haha locker talk, do that shit all the time with my friends". But I don't remember talking to my friends about grabbing a girls pussy and then I get to do whatever I want with her. What he said sounded like he was some basement dweller pervert.

Exactly. I think Stephen Colbert made a segment about something else ridiculous he said and basically he was saying "Maybe a lot of guys agree with Trump, but maybe a lot of guys also shouldn't be president"

And I mean I don't know what locker room talk is but I hardly doubt it's commonly that crass. And I also think there's a difference between a locker room and a radio show

That's very true actually LOL. Stephen colberts quote is pretty logical.

• he's talking a bout a thot or a groupie. Be honest here he's not talking about the average girl. Ok.

Eminem has said far qorse about a woman and people love him.

Same for the weekend. Chris brown big sean kensrick lamar and people still love them.

Eminem isn't running for president

Im not voting for trump cuz he's not qualified but that why he's winning becuase he's not being PC.

And a lot people respect that. He truly using freedom of speech. which most people can't.

Wpuld u rather someone whos hides their motives or someone who out and open with them.

People dont like fake.

Berine sander might have been the best choice. But now trumps gonna win no way in hell Hilary winning

• It will be interesting to see how it plays out - I think this weekend is the crucial point of the campaign

I don't think it makes a difference. People just don't care and I don't understand why?

• He shoots his mouth off like crazy, and from time to time, I ain't real keen on what he says. But I honestly believe that we need that kind of tactless honesty for at least a term. No ones askin anyone to have dinner with the guy. Ya ain't voting for a friend, your voting for a president.

Hillary would just give us more of the same guff Obama did, though we might not survive her brand of it.

• Pathetic attempt to get me to change my mind lol. Still voting for him, don't be mad. Besides, women are already understood by everyone to be lesser than men, it's already accepted and with no harm done. If this wasn't the case, then we'd see much more women squatting 300+ pounds and being the breadwinner of families all over the world. Us conservatives understand that accepting the fact that women comes second to men won't really kill anyone. Just suck it up and deal with it.

• I'm okay with it. Men talk about things like this all the time, and he was right to call it locker room banter. And "grab her by the pussy" was funny to me. The mic was hot, and the people that released this are assholes for doing so - and they were part of the conversation.

Look... all the corrupt, shady shit Hillary has done worries me greatly compared to Trump saying stupid things. Of all of the OTHER people, we got these two. There are plenty of Democrats out there that have way less baggage. I don't get why people think that it's "her turn".

Trump might say mean or inappropriate things, but he doesn't threaten, blackmail, sue, murder, destroy evidence, and get people killed.

Ya well but that begs the question why did republicans vote for Trump and not Bush or Cruz or literally anyone else? It's not like trumps comments about women are news, so why are men so ok with it.
      And I believe your answer is that you agree with him and you actually think the people who made public did something wrong...
      Well ok fair enough, but god I hope that's not how most men feel

If you're that upset by it... don't vote for him. Also... he didn't say it "on the radio" he said it in a tour bus while waiting for an interview, and didn't know he was being recorded. That's illegal in some states.

And again... really... don't care what he said. Everyone says things like that. Anyone that says they don't is a liar.

I'm not voting for him, but I asked a question and you choose to answer.

He was at work, on a radio show, wearing a microphone. Not knowing his comments might be public is even worse, that just means he's an idiot.
      And what about all the tweets. Does he believe twitter is a private messaging system? Is he just like your grandpa, can't figure out technology?

If you say those things at work, I'm sure you'll be fired. But that's exactly what Donald Trump did and still people think that's ok

• You should listen to some of the stuff my friends and I say over a couple of drinks or even during dinner. I'll admit that we're pretty disgusting, but it's part of being a straight man.

This whole debacle is just another excuse for the Leftist media to target Trump.

Well maybe you and your friends also shouldn't be president?

So what's the real problem?

That Trump shouldn't be president and yet people are voting for him

• all men do this when we are with other men (locker room talk) at times, just not all the time

Your dad, brother, husband, cousin and grandfather all did it and still do

There is no man who has never engaged in sexual dirty talk about attractive women. It's perfectly natural to have urges.

Women do dirty talk too when they are alone with each other,

At least he is not pretending to be something he is not.

PS - We all jerk off and brag about our giant poops too.

Well Trump did at work. And he does it on TV and on the internet. At work. I don't know where you work, but this not common language where I work. Let's not pretend like Trump were something he shared with a close friend, because they're not. He keeps writing and saying those things in public and I want to know why men think it's ok other men talk to their sisters, daughters, mothers, wives... like that to their face?

And maybe my father or late grandfather also shouldn't be running for president

it happens at my work when women are not present, but we dont have microphones all over. Not saying its great or a good quality, but I hear it every day and it is universally known that it is "ok to do" as long as no women are within earshot. there are "cool women" we can cut up in front of and who cut up with us but this is a very small percentage, less than 1%

• There is no guy that said that he'd tap some girl because she's hot. I've heard much "worse" things come out of womans mouth.

hasn't said*

No I haven't

This could be in 2 cases, you're either lesbian or you're one of those modern "feminists" that hates all males.

• you know some people said that he said racist and sexist things but now that there is a tape about something he said that many guys would also say suddenly guys need to stop voting for him?

I'm not asking you do to vote or not vote for him. I'm asking you to explain why this type of comment doesn't bother you?
      Well maybe many guys say something like that but maybe many guys also shouldn't be president. I mean would you want any of those guys as president? Because I wouldn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2GBgsi63Ac

well I didn't ask who you're voting for. I asked why it doesn't bother men that he talks about women like that on TV/Radio/The internet

its just bullshit. like its not serious what he says. i can't take it serious at least.

• Trump or bust for me.

• Clinton shamed the women Bill Clinton raped.

• because we all have said something in private that if it got out in public we would not be happy and it would make us look bad

also it's all just a game! They had this tape ready because wikileaks was releasing info on hillary clinton

Well maybe they waited 10 years to release the tape, but the facts still stand, he said it. It's on tape. Who cares when they release it

I agree it's not surprising, which begs the question, why, why do men not care?

Because we aren't supposed to elect people based on twitter wars or things they said 10yrs ago in private. If hillary wins she will let in lots of refugees, you know like the ones you grope women in Germany (look it up!), that's our future if Hillary wins. She said she wants to increase the amount of refugees coming in. If it wasn't for trump's view on border security I wouldn't care about him at all.

• He's said some bad things in th past, but I'm still going to vote for him.

So it doesn't bother you?

Look I wasn't asking who you're voting for. I asked why it doesn't bother you, so I take it, you're not gonna answer that?

It doesn't bother me because he's the best candidate in the race. I don't like what he's said, but it won't hinder my support.

• its not that were all good with it, its more so the alternative (Clinton) is way worse.

• He's deplorable and such a joke. I don't take anything he says seriously, but even that was gross.

• I don't think the comments were right to say but its an election and there being released by people who don't like him and want to influence the election in favour of the democrats in the hopes they get a "blank cheque " as they say ( president , senate , supreme court ) so they can freely implement there agenda.
    the election should be about important policy and the future direction of the country not 10 year old comments in my view. people care about the future of the country

• We don't have to be okay with his comments to think he can be a good president. In fact, Hillary has said similar comments degrading women. Her husband is a womanizer, was a decent president according to many. She uses him to push her agenda and presidency. Both have their issues. The thing is from a man, its more expected to talk like that. Less accepted for a woman to stay with a husband who cheats on her multiple times, has woman speak about him raping them, and claim she supports woman.

• Cause he is right... girls will let celebrities grab them by the pussy

He may lack a little class but Trump is always right.

• I do not like Trump, and I do not defend the disgusting things he said. I've said from the very start of this election cycle that he's a Manchurian candidate who is running for the sole purpose of getting Hillary elected.

BUT, for Hillary to act offended by this is hypocrisy of the highest order. She has spent decades defending her slimeball husband and harassing the women who have come forward about what he did to them. She has no ground to stand on to claim that she supports or defends women. As a lawyer, she defended a child rapist and laughed about it.

Also, the Democrats who are climbing up on their soapboxes about Trump are the same ones who defended Bill when he got a blowjob in the Oval Office ("it's just sex, people, get over it!").

I'm referring to her tweet of indignation.

By the way, Trump was a liberal Democrat in 2005 when he made those comments.

• Real people, especially real guys, have or do talk like that.

really? You're saying most guys would have said that they are grabbing women by the pussy? They don't even bother asking for consent? And have the bad judgment to do all of that on tape?

Asker.. it's not a lie.. I'm 56 years old and heard it all from both genders for a life time already. (No shame an no remorse ) that right there is why I'll vote for him instead.

THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO SUCH TALK! Hypocrites.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm curious as to how his comments are any different than the comments I've heard women say about men. I understand that he's a presidential candidate, and therefore should be a little more refined... but 10 years ago he wasn't. He didn't say theses things last week. Personally, I've said some really ugly things that I've regretted later, but I'm not on tape nor am I running for president.
    Also, how is what he said 10 years ago any different from Clinton calling half of Donald Trump's followers deplorables?

Like what comments? Something Hilary said about men?
      I'm not denying some women make bad comments about men, but maybe said women also shouldn't be president

Well ya maybe he's from a different era but still he keeps doing in the present. Do you really want someone as president who is stuck in the 50s? The world has moved on, you can't have a president that didn't.
      Bill Maher did a good segement on Trump being the last 50s guy running for president. You should watch it. But honestly all the other 50s guys before him were better behaved and more living in reality

Very true, but his 50s mentality isn't why I'm voting for him. He's not going to be able to change a woman's place in society so that it's like it was in the 50s.

• He is still less evil than Hillary, words are just words, but actions are different.

• I know that I'm not a guy but still I have a few things to say. Do you know who Bill Clinton is? He has done worse than Trump ever could and so has Hilliary. Where was this outrage when she defended a rapist? Her husband raped so many women and Hilliary is forcing them to be quiet. If not they will probably be on her kill list. This was years ago! He even apologized! What the hell have the Clintons apologized for? NOTHING! So much double standards.

I wasn't asking about Clinton, yet appearently throwing dirt at her, is people's only defense here. I asked about Trump. And I didn't even ask who you're voting for, I asked why does not bother men that he makes those remarks about women

I know you weren't but I was pointing out the double standards. It bothers men of course. Trump isn't a real Republican or Conservative. He's a liberal and we all know that. I think the thing is if we had better candidates things would be better. A lot are voting because he's better than Hilliary that's why.

• I don't think anyone is really ok with his comments. I feel that they look at it on a spectrum and see what trump said 10+ years ago and what Hillary has done. Out of it all, it's either Trumps derogatory comments or Hillary's corrupt, lying tactics.

well what about between trump and jeb bush or ted cruz or I don't know any other of the 100 candidates. It's not like you had no other choice

Asker, I've maintained from the very beginning that Trump is a Manchurian candidate. He was a Democrat when he made those comments in 2005, by the way. Bill and Hillary went to Trump's wedding. They have been close friends for a very long time.